Mortal Kombat redeem code?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Promised_Trini (3574 posts) -

Anyone able to get the code to work...Cause I got the game when PSN went down?...

#2 Posted by oldsnake12 (780 posts) -
Same here bro we wont be able to redeem the code untill PSN store comes out which could be may 31st ): it sucks doesnt it
#3 Posted by Promised_Trini (3574 posts) -

Same here bro we wont be able to redeem the code untill PSN store comes out which could be may 31st ): it sucks doesnt itoldsnake12

Yeah man I was really hoping to play online:(

#4 Posted by MaKillaGorilla (298 posts) -

I got mine to work the day it came out. It took forever. Like twenty tries and i used the trial first.

#5 Posted by GEE_WIZZ (428 posts) -

It probably won't work. I tried to redeem my online pass for my copy of The Sims 3 I bought during the outage and it got an error. Luckily they had a trial for the game.

#6 Posted by tommyas (2595 posts) -
Wait, so we cant play online in MK until Store is up?
#7 Posted by jiggaloj (4345 posts) -

Wait, so we cant play online in MK until Store is up? tommyas

You can. You just can't redeem the DLC costumes till the store is up.

#8 Posted by djseebee (338 posts) -

i already redeem my MK Code before outage, i think my friend u should wait until the full PSN restoration complete

#9 Posted by SerpentX541 (654 posts) -

This really does suck. I refuse to play as reptile without his classic costume! :evil:

#10 Posted by InesCecilia (6 posts) -

Hi, I bought my copy the day it came out, so it wasn't preowned. I tried to redeem my Kombat Pass yesterday (June 13th) for the first time and it gave a message that the code was expired or unavailable...WTH??? Has this happened to anyone? Is there a way to fix it?