Mortal Kombat Demo Fatalities.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gamenerd15 (4469 posts) -

Does any one know the fatalities for the characters in the mortal kombat demo? I went into the move list but all it gave me were the basic moves and combos. Special Moves and Fatalities were absent.

#2 Posted by Swift_Boss_A (14579 posts) -

You can see the fatalities if you press the x button on moves lists then you will be taken to the special moves list with the fatalities. It says so on the screen.

#3 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -

Click the "X'' button while in the combos list and it will take you to the special moves and fatality section

#4 Posted by ScreamDream (3953 posts) -

You can see the fatalities if you press the x button on moves lists then you will be taken to the special moves list with the fatalities. It says so on the screen.

Swift_Boss_A

Yep and they are pretty easy to do and look great.

#5 Posted by touchyourtoes (626 posts) -
Can't anyone do anything for themselves anymore? Including read!
#7 Posted by DangerHiVoltage (1157 posts) -
Can't anyone do anything for themselves anymore? Including read!touchyourtoes
i agree with you, theres no excuse for such belligerent ignorance/laziness... "durr whass happening here? no fatalities??? better make a thread about it" like seriously. **** RIGHT OFF WILL YA? jk. amirite? but u know what i mean. anyways, the real question is, will the full game include MORE fatalities each fighter?
#9 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -

[QUOTE="touchyourtoes"]Can't anyone do anything for themselves anymore? Including read!DangerHiVoltage
i agree with you, theres no excuse for such belligerent ignorance/laziness... "durr whass happening here? no fatalities??? better make a thread about it" like seriously. **** RIGHT OFF WILL YA? jk. amirite? but u know what i mean. . anyways, the real question is, will the full game include MORE fatalities each fighter?

Yeah I know what you mean. People really are helpless these days it seems. and yes, each fighter will have 2 fatalities each.

#10 Posted by Ultrabeatdown55 (15314 posts) -

Press X at thee Move List menu. Bada Bing!

#11 Posted by gamenerd15 (4469 posts) -

Can't anyone do anything for themselves anymore? Including read!touchyourtoes

Sorry I missed it. I was more focused on looking at the list of moves rather and I kind of glossed over the options, sorry that this distrubs you so much.

#12 Posted by ThePerro (3103 posts) -

To do Sub Zero's fatality press up up down down left right left right b a start

#13 Posted by wooooode (16665 posts) -
They are all kinda the same with a small character trait added to make them a little different.
#14 Posted by risako9 (840 posts) -

[QUOTE="touchyourtoes"]Can't anyone do anything for themselves anymore? Including read!DangerHiVoltage
i agree with you, theres no excuse for such belligerent ignorance/laziness... "durr whass happening here? no fatalities??? better make a thread about it" like seriously. **** RIGHT OFF WILL YA? jk. amirite? but u know what i mean. anyways, the real question is, will the full game include MORE fatalities each fighter?

That's why gaming forums exist..for them

#15 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13167 posts) -

Apparently you missed the point of a videogame forum... and the meaning of the word belligerent. Nobody was being belligerent. The dude overlooked something and needed help being pointed in the right direction. Obviously he can read for himself since he was prepared to read our responses, right? :P
#16 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
[QUOTE="DangerHiVoltage"][QUOTE="touchyourtoes"]Can't anyone do anything for themselves anymore? Including read!MrSelf-Destruct

Apparently you missed the point of a videogame forum... and the meaning of the word belligerent. Nobody was being belligerent. The dude overlooked something and needed help being pointed in the right direction. Obviously he can read for himself since he was prepared to read our responses, right? :P

i think "heedless" describes the TC better lol
#17 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2792 posts) -
Theres a demo?
#18 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -

Theres a demo?SoAmazingBaby
Best post ever :lol:

#19 Posted by risako9 (840 posts) -

[QUOTE="SoAmazingBaby"]Theres a demo?anime_gamer007

Best post ever :lol:

SMART.

#20 Posted by PSP107 (12091 posts) -
I cant do the Mileena's fatatilty. anyway, I find fatalities in this MK lame and somewhat cheessy so far. their not as dramatic as MK1-3 were. Feels more like cutscenes to me. Pit fatalties are also lame in the new game. Overall I like the demo.
#21 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
I cant do the Mileena's fatatilty. anyway, I find fatalities in this MK lame and somewhat cheessy so far. their not as dramatic as MK1-3 were. Feels more like cutscenes to me. Pit fatalties are also lame in the new game. Overall I like the demo.PSP107
You have to be far away from the opponent when doing Mileena's finisher. And i disagree with everything you said. lol
#22 Posted by PSP107 (12091 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"]I cant do the Mileena's fatatilty. anyway, I find fatalities in this MK lame and somewhat cheessy so far. their not as dramatic as MK1-3 were. Feels more like cutscenes to me. Pit fatalties are also lame in the new game. Overall I like the demo.parvie
You have to be far away from the opponent when doing Mileena's finisher. And i disagree with everything you said. lol

I knew somone said that. But back when MK 1st came out, that those fatalities were impressive. felt like you really in control of someone getting killed after u entered the correct buttons. This game feels more like a cutscene. for instance, Scorpions new fatallity is a 3 slice moves with his blades. I really felt some interaction would of been nice. and you said disagreed with everything which means u hate the demo.
#23 Posted by gamenerd15 (4469 posts) -

Why does this thread still exist. The question has been answered. Somehow I missed the big X at the command list menu, plain and simple. The thread is over move on.

#24 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
[QUOTE="parvie"][QUOTE="PSP107"]I cant do the Mileena's fatatilty. anyway, I find fatalities in this MK lame and somewhat cheessy so far. their not as dramatic as MK1-3 were. Feels more like cutscenes to me. Pit fatalties are also lame in the new game. Overall I like the demo.PSP107

I knew somone said that. But back when MK 1st came out, that those fatalities were impressive. felt like you really in control of someone getting killed after u entered the correct buttons. This game feels more like a cutscene. for instance, Scorpions new fatallity is a 3 slice moves with his blades. I really felt some interaction would of been nice. and you said disagreed with everything which means u hate the demo.

Ew... are you implying that you would have preferred Armageddon's "Create-A-Fatality"? And i still disagree with everything you said because i LOVE the demo
#25 Posted by PSP107 (12091 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="parvie"] You have to be far away from the opponent when doing Mileena's finisher. And i disagree with everything you said. lolparvie

Ew... are you implying that you would have preferred Armageddon's "Create-A-Fatality"? And i still disagree with everything you said because i LOVE the demo

I never played armageddon so I wouldn't know how that was like. But in MK1-3, you entered the correct buttons and boom, fatality is performed. This game the fatalities are completed way after you perfomed the correct combination. I never said I hated the demo. And your Mileena advice work. I did her fatality.
#26 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
[QUOTE="parvie"][QUOTE="PSP107"] I knew somone said that. But back when MK 1st came out, that those fatalities were impressive. felt like you really in control of someone getting killed after u entered the correct buttons. This game feels more like a cutscene. for instance, Scorpions new fatallity is a 3 slice moves with his blades. I really felt some interaction would of been nice. and you said disagreed with everything which means u hate the demo.PSP107

I never played armageddon so I wouldn't know how that was like. But in MK1-3, you entered the correct buttons and boom, fatality is performed. This game the fatalities are completed way after you perfomed the correct combination. I never said I hated the demo. And your Mileena advice work. I did her fatality.

Glad i could help.
#27 Posted by PSP107 (12091 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="parvie"] Ew... are you implying that you would have preferred Armageddon's "Create-A-Fatality"? And i still disagree with everything you said because i LOVE the demoparvie

Glad i could help.

its a cutscene though.
#28 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
[QUOTE="parvie"][QUOTE="PSP107"] I never played armageddon so I wouldn't know how that was like. But in MK1-3, you entered the correct buttons and boom, fatality is performed. This game the fatalities are completed way after you perfomed the correct combination. I never said I hated the demo. And your Mileena advice work. I did her fatality.PSP107
Glad i could help.

its a cutscene though.

I like having my fatality as a cutscene-- it gives me a break from all that fighting as i watch my opponent get dismembered. So I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#29 Posted by PSP107 (12091 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="parvie"] Glad i could help.parvie
its a cutscene though.

I like having my fatality as a cutscene-- it gives me a break from all that fighting as i watch my opponent get dismembered. So I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fair enough.
#30 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
[QUOTE="parvie"][QUOTE="PSP107"] its a cutscene though.PSP107

fair enough.

YAYUHHHHH!!!!!!!!! "Parvie wins! Fatality!"
#31 Posted by PSP107 (12091 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="parvie"] I like having my fatality as a cutscene-- it gives me a break from all that fighting as i watch my opponent get dismembered. So I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!parvie
fair enough.

Good Work.
#32 Posted by parvie (2168 posts) -
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="parvie"][QUOTE="PSP107"] fair enough.

Good Work.

Spank you very much.
#33 Posted by CallOfDutyFan43 (36 posts) -
Does anyone no how to do the stage fatality in the tree level? Do u have to do something special while doing the combo?
#34 Posted by ThePhenomenaIHP (276 posts) -

Does anyone no how to do the stage fatality in the tree level? Do u have to do something special while doing the combo?CallOfDutyFan43

It's locked in the demo.