Monster hunter 2G

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ironbat25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 ironbat25
Member since 2008 • 444 Posts
Is monster hunter 2g good.Im plainning on buying it but I dont know how to read japanise but I know how to play monster hunter freedom2 good so will I have a hard time learning to play.
aots_twilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 aots_twilight
Member since 2004 • 1402 Posts
You'll have trouble making items and armor thats for sure...
another505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 another505
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
you should get a paper and a pen and write down everything you get from the monster so you will not be so hard to get a new armour
elfimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 elfimis
Member since 2008 • 1099 Posts
i agree, pen and paper.
pokolvrolok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 pokolvrolok
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts
Is monster hunter 2g good.Im plainning on buying it but I dont know how to read japanise but I know how to play monster hunter freedom2 good so will I have a hard time learning to play.ironbat25
Well, it is good but it is only a slightly updated version of MHF2. I know that thee is an english translation patch but I am unsure of whether it will work with UMD as opposed to ISO/CSO. Also,If you don't have the japanese version of MHF/japanese game save then you will not be able to import it into 2G; You wil have 2 start again! If MHF2 was given around 7/10 (EG) then this would be about 8.5 out of 10. (Not a lot of differnce to MHF but still an improvement!) I would say give it a try. It adds another load of hours to the games' life.
bustword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 bustword
Member since 2008 • 345 Posts
You could wait for Monster hunter freedom Unite which is the same as portable 2nd G but it won't come out until next year. I assume that you don't have a MH portable 2nd save data so that means that you have to start over so that might be a waste of time like playing freedom 2 all over again.
UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 UnamedThing
Member since 2008 • 1761 Posts
You could wait for Monster hunter freedom Unite which is the same as portable 2nd G but it won't come out until next year. I assume that you don't have a MH portable 2nd save data so that means that you have to start over so that might be a waste of time like playing freedom 2 all over again.bustword
So what's the difference between the games.
bustword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bustword
Member since 2008 • 345 Posts

[QUOTE="bustword"]You could wait for Monster hunter freedom Unite which is the same as portable 2nd G but it won't come out until next year. I assume that you don't have a MH portable 2nd save data so that means that you have to start over so that might be a waste of time like playing freedom 2 all over again.UnamedThing

Anything that Monster Hunter Freedom 2/portable 2 has Monster hunter freedom Unite/Portable 2 G has also. Freedom unite/Portable 2nd G is just a expansion. If your confuse about the names than anything that has the word 'freedom' in the title is the us version and anything title with the word 'portable' is the japanese version.

becek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 becek
Member since 2006 • 31 Posts
is this game worth to get if i have no friends to play with? and can i play this game online by only using wireless
Avatar image for DoUFolksLikCofe
DoUFolksLikCofe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 DoUFolksLikCofe
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts
You could wait for Monster hunter freedom Unite which is the same as portable 2nd G but it won't come out until next year. I assume that you don't have a MH portable 2nd save data so that means that you have to start over so that might be a waste of time like playing freedom 2 all over again.bustword
-Do that
especensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 especensor
Member since 2006 • 3180 Posts
2g and the american freedom 2 is the same up to a bit im quite sure. its like wow. say in wow you get to lvl 60 in regular wow. then in the expansion you can go up to lvl 70. 2G is kind of like that. you can play up to a really high rank in freedom 2. and then in 2G you can go just that little bit higher, and get just those few pieces of better armor. might as well just play freedom 2 first. it already can take a huge chunk of your time anyways.
UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 UnamedThing
Member since 2008 • 1761 Posts

[QUOTE="UnamedThing"][QUOTE="bustword"]You could wait for Monster hunter freedom Unite which is the same as portable 2nd G but it won't come out until next year. I assume that you don't have a MH portable 2nd save data so that means that you have to start over so that might be a waste of time like playing freedom 2 all over again.bustword

Anything that Monster Hunter Freedom 2/portable 2 has Monster hunter freedom Unite/Portable 2 G has also. Freedom unite/Portable 2nd G is just a expansion. If your confuse about the names than anything that has the word 'freedom' in the title is the us version and anything title with the word 'portable' is the japanese version.

Oh, nice. I was always wondering about the names, although I was too sure about 2nd G either.
elfimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13 elfimis
Member since 2008 • 1099 Posts
[QUOTE="bustword"]

[QUOTE="UnamedThing"] So what's the difference between the games.UnamedThing

Oh, nice. I was always wondering about the names, although I was too sure about 2nd G either.

This just saved me a ton of confusion. Thanx.