This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JBlahing (11 posts) -
Here is my opinions on the "Minecraft For PS3" Situation. Leave your opinions as a response . Thanks and enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prt-trSPYqA
#2 Posted by clr84651 (5544 posts) -

Pointless! Halo wont come to PS3 either, news flash. 

#3 Posted by clr84651 (5544 posts) -

You aren't the required level 10 to make topics. 

#4 Posted by MonsieurX (31549 posts) -

clr84651
You're not in SW :|
#5 Posted by clr84651 (5544 posts) -

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

MonsieurX

Who cares? It's a lame topic about a xbox game that can't come to PS3. He's trolling!

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (31549 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="clr84651"]

clr84651

Who cares? It's a lame topic about a xbox game that can't come to PS3. He's trolling!

Jumping the gun at bit early? :lol: 1)The level 10 rule is only applied in System Wars 2)He asked a simple question 4)Minecraft is on PC as well 5)Wondering who's trolling
#7 Posted by jordonj (1069 posts) -
escalatede.jpg All that above bit aside, I wouldn't hold my breath for it. The good news is we do have Terraria. If you're looking for a minecraft-like experience, you might give that one a try.
#8 Posted by Justforvisit (2660 posts) -

Aren't personal opinions better suited for blogs?

#9 Posted by knightfire35 (431 posts) -

Not sure why it hasn't come to PS3 yet honestly, maybe when the PS4 comes around we'll see it.  I've never played Minecraft on the 360 but I would assume it's a lot better on the PC anyways.

#10 Posted by Justforvisit (2660 posts) -

Not sure why it hasn't come to PS3 yet honestly, maybe when the PS4 comes around we'll see it. I've never played Minecraft on the 360 but I would assume it's a lot better on the PC anyways.

knightfire35

For sure it is. You can't just toss around mods and console commands on a console as you can on PC

#11 Posted by shadow_Metroid (1633 posts) -

The controls are pretty good on console.

#12 Posted by DrRockso87 (2548 posts) -

I don't see it happening. Minecraft on PS4 sounds much more likely and honestly, sounds better too! That way they won't need to dumb down the game for current generation consoles like they did with the 360 version.