iHave2Fart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iHave2Fart
Member since 2012 • 47 Posts

First of all, I've only had my PS3 for 2 years. Up until now, I just haven't given a crap about Metal Gear Solid 4. Now that I'm playing it, I'm having trouble and would like some help. Everytime I grab a dude to slit his throat, I just end up throwing him down on the ground. How can I stealth kill people? I have the knife in my hand, but all I end up doing is throwing people down. Help!

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

Here is a link to bunch of the control options for CQC (ignore anything about leveling up weapons or whatever because that only applies to the online modes).

Short version: press triangle while holding the enemy with R1 (don't mess around with the joystick too much or you might throw the enemy instead).

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@iHave2Fart said:

First of all, I've only had my PS3 for 2 years. Up until now, I just haven't given a crap about Metal Gear Solid 4. Now that I'm playing it, I'm having trouble and would like some help. Everytime I grab a dude to slit his throat, I just end up throwing him down on the ground. How can I stealth kill people? I have the knife in my hand, but all I end up doing is throwing people down. Help!

Jebus! Hit select and look through the menus. The game will show you how to do everything. Just fumble around a bit in the menus.