MGS:GZ questioning an enemy harder than it looks?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imnofanboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 imnofanboy96
Member since 2014 • 45 Posts

I started metal gear like 2 days ago and i've been trying to grab an enemy and question him but they always seem to see me while snake is grabbing them....so this goes to my record as "alerting enemies" and takes down my score...i've tried to walk slowly but its too slow for a moving enemy...anyway anyone knows if interrogation's add up to your score or take away some points and is there a way to walk up to an enemy without being seen?

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

Crouchwalk up behind a soldier and as soon as you see the white, open hand icon flash on screen press and hold the R2 trigger. Once you have the enemy in your grips(while still holding R2), press L1 and then up with the right joystick.

imnofanboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 imnofanboy96

I try to but the moment that snake tries to grab him he sees me....i always crouch walk but this doesnt seem to work

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

Sure they see you but it doesn't count towards your final score if you continue to grab them and either choke them out or kill them. It's only if you back away and let them call you out that it counts as an alert. Also, with the new reflex feature it's even easier to avoid the alerts.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@imnofanboy96 said:

I try to but the moment that snake tries to grab him he sees me....i always crouch walk but this doesnt seem to work

:S I don't understand just crawl or walk up to them from behind and hold R2 and your done, do what ever is needed and then kill or choke them out, there is no way they see you, except from the moment you grab them which doesn't even count.

imnofanboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 imnofanboy96

@bezza2011: thats what i meant..thats when they see me which does count as being seen but doesnt reduce your final score! thanks for the help haha also if some of you dont like being seen at all just barely lean the left stick so that snake will move slower...its still faster than walking enemies

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@imnofanboy96 said:

@bezza2011: thats what i meant..thats when they see me which does count as being seen but doesnt reduce your final score! thanks for the help haha also if some of you dont like being seen at all just barely lean the left stick so that snake will move slower...its still faster than walking enemies

Fair enough I'm gonna give it a go tonight, my objective is to kill everyone in the base without being seen then lol, i did try to get information out of everyone but i kept failing lol