Mass Effect any chance of PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 pimperjones
Member since 2006 • 3116 Posts
I was just looking at 360s Mass Effect and WOW, I mean Wawaweewaa. That game looks illllllllll, I know it's developed by 2nd party Microsoft Company but any chance we'll ever see this masterpiece?
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Imallvol7
Member since 2003 • 7566 Posts
we can only hope (if the game is good that is) So far its only proved pretty graphics.
kyle_1865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 kyle_1865
Member since 2005 • 1025 Posts
not unless u buy a 360.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pimperjones
Damn you Microsoft!!!! Why couldn't you just stick with your Halo.
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
No. Never.
jp6666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jp6666
Member since 2003 • 1271 Posts
don't count on it
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10601 Posts
it must be me but this game doesn't arouse my interests in it. I mean yeah it looks good (from the screenshots that i have seen) but 4 some unknown odd reason i don't take any kind of trend 2 this game
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pimperjones
SciFi RPG with photo realistic Graphics, it's a dream come true. I'm keep my fingers crossed for Sony to come up with an answer. Mass Effect looks too good.
onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts
I'm almost 100% sure the game is being published by MS. I think bioware is just working on an original IP for the PS3.
merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 merek16_basic
Member since 2003 • 5018 Posts
im pretty sure MS owns the IP rights like Jade Empire, not sure though, correct me if im wrong.  i cant wait for this game though, and seeing that its a planned trilogy its deff worth the purchase of a 360 if your looking forward to this game.  other than that, you could wait 2 years or so till it makes its way to PC (dont take my word for it though)
NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
Not a chance. You can always get a 360 though!
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
I was just looking at 360s Mass Effect and WOW, I mean Wawaweewaa. That game looks illllllllll, I know it's developed by 2nd party Microsoft Company but any chance we'll ever see this masterpiece?pimperjones
Lol nooooo, get ur own games ps3!!
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pimperjones
Fck I can't justify owning three systems, it's just wrong.
WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WARRZONE
Member since 2006 • 1308 Posts
I don't think it's ever going to come to the PS3.
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ermacness
SciFi RPG with photo realistic Graphics, it's a dream come true. I'm keep my fingers crossed for Sony to come up with an answer. Mass Effect looks too good. pimperjones
2 me it's another FPS with some sci-fi /RPG like feature twist 2 it. Microsoft does FPS damn good and driving games decent (Forza series) but anything else they either fail at or outdone by other games in the same genre
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 terrellpakeman
Member since 2003 • 1326 Posts
I'll trade you Mass Effect for MGS4. Deal?
merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 merek16_basic

Fck I can't justify owning three systems, it's just wrong. pimperjones

why not? you would be getting the best of what all 3 systems have to offer, i own both a 360 and a PS3 and plan on picking up a Wii in a couple months, or whenever Metroid 3 comes out.  the only downside is the budget lol.  and the fact that i dont have much free time as i did when i was younger

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ermacness
[QUOTE="pimperjones"]I was just looking at 360s Mass Effect and WOW, I mean Wawaweewaa. That game looks illllllllll, I know it's developed by 2nd party Microsoft Company but any chance we'll ever see this masterpiece?michael098

trust me ps3 have plenty of new promise looking titles coming out as well as known hit exclusive titles sequels coming as well prolly more than the 360 atm
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts
There's a better chance of Bioshock coming to the ps3 than Mass Effect...trust me, Bioware is M$ only.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 pimperjones

why not? you would be getting the best of what all 3 systems have to offer, i own both a 360 and a PS3 and plan on picking up a Wii in a couple months, or whenever Metroid 3 comes out. the only downside is the budget lol. and the fact that i dont have much free time as i did when i was younger

No I'm sure it says in the bible somewhere thy shall not give thy spoils to all three gaming companies.
merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 merek16_basic

[QUOTE="pimperjones"]SciFi RPG with photo realistic Graphics, it's a dream come true. I'm keep my fingers crossed for Sony to come up with an answer. Mass Effect looks too good. ermacness
2 me it's another FPS with some sci-fi /RPG like feature twist 2 it. Microsoft does FPS damn good and driving games decent (Forza series) but anything else they either fail at or outdone by other games in the same genre

im not sure about that, games like KOTOR, Vivia Pinata, Ninja Gaiden say different.  not only that, it seems this years 360's big guns will be RPG's, games like Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Lost Oddesy, Eternal Sontra and Cry on are all promising titles...or so they seem.  But you are right that when people think of xbox they think racers and FPS but thats soon changing

glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 glitch2424

No I'm sure it says in the bible somewhere thy shall not give thy spoils to all three gaming companies. pimperjones

lol...nice. I believe that's in the Koran...lol jkjkjk

ragincoley86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ragincoley86
Member since 2006 • 1357 Posts
[QUOTE="pimperjones"]SciFi RPG with photo realistic Graphics, it's a dream come true. I'm keep my fingers crossed for Sony to come up with an answer. Mass Effect looks too good. ermacness

for one its not in first person few but i get ur point. Ms is trying to get into other genres with crackdown, Lost oddessy, alan wake n fable 2. Time will only tell if it works out.
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ermacness
[QUOTE="ermacness"][QUOTE="pimperjones"]SciFi RPG with photo realistic Graphics, it's a dream come true. I'm keep my fingers crossed for Sony to come up with an answer. Mass Effect looks too good. ragincoley86

for one its not in first person few but i get ur point. Ms is trying to get into other genres with crackdown, Lost oddessy, alan wake n fable 2. Time will only tell if it works out.

really???!?!?!?!? wow u learn something everyday, but from the last screenshot i seen it looked 2 b in 1st person but if it isn't then............my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 glitch2424

[QUOTE="ermacness"][QUOTE="pimperjones"]SciFi RPG with photo realistic Graphics, it's a dream come true. I'm keep my fingers crossed for Sony to come up with an answer. Mass Effect looks too good. merek16_basic

im not sure about that, games like KOTOR, Vivia Pinata, Ninja Gaiden say different.  not only that, it seems this years 360's big guns will be RPG's, games like Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Lost Oddesy, Eternal Sontra and Cry on are all promising titles...or so they seem.  But you are right that when people think of xbox they think racers and FPS but thats soon changing

You're right in some cases, but KOTOR is much overrated, and so is anything else Bioware-owned. KOTOR, I believe, was marked only as an achievement in advancing the Star Wars universe forward, and the fact it had so much speech (that gets repetitive) as an RPG. ESPECIALLY Jade Empire, which, unfortunately was teh most fun I had with a Bioware game. But, Blue Dragon looks great, and so does Lost Oddessy, but the rest you mentioned are, well, aren't even worth mentioning.

LOL and I still don't get why ppl still mention Vivia Pinata, same with Ridge Racer for the PS3...THEY'RE NOT REALLY WORTH MENTIONIN'!

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#26 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts
Mass Effect will never come to ps3 because its published my Microsoft.  Anything published by them will never make it to another home console.  PC is a different story however but as far as home consoles go (i.e. Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii) Mass Effect will never leave the Xbox 360.   So for now since there is no confirmation on a PC version, to play mass effect you have to buy an Xbox 360.
ragincoley86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ragincoley86
Member since 2006 • 1357 Posts
Here's a vid. its a rpg & tps mix. http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLOJ-hE527Q
a-tek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 a-tek
Member since 2005 • 945 Posts
No, but a secrets out that Bioshock is!
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
[QUOTE="michael098"][QUOTE="pimperjones"]I was just looking at 360s Mass Effect and WOW, I mean Wawaweewaa. That game looks illllllllll, I know it's developed by 2nd party Microsoft Company but any chance we'll ever see this masterpiece?ermacness

trust me ps3 have plenty of new promise looking titles coming out as well as known hit exclusive titles sequels coming as well prolly more than the 360 atm

lol, ummmmmm no, really there isn't.
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts

It will never come to Playstation because Bill Gates want a Monopoly over gaming systems as well.

Ol well, Assassin's Creed, MGS4, DMC4, will make me happy.

Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Imallvol7
Member since 2003 • 7566 Posts
[QUOTE="ermacness"][QUOTE="michael098"][QUOTE="pimperjones"]I was just looking at 360s Mass Effect and WOW, I mean Wawaweewaa. That game looks illllllllll, I know it's developed by 2nd party Microsoft Company but any chance we'll ever see this masterpiece?michael098

really? whatever floats your boat GEARS HALO AND MASS EFFECT (what an amazing 3 game outlook, lol. At least thats what im getting my 360 for.
merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 merek16_basic

It will never come to Playstation because Bill Gates want a Monopoly over gaming systems as well.

Ol well, Assassin's Creed, MGS4, DMC4, will make me happy.

PaintballinDude

and anyother company dose not? Sony wants the same thing MS wants, controll of the living room.  Exclusives make a console not its multiplats

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ermacness
[QUOTE="ermacness"][QUOTE="michael098"][QUOTE="pimperjones"]I was just looking at 360s Mass Effect and WOW, I mean Wawaweewaa. That game looks illllllllll, I know it's developed by 2nd party Microsoft Company but any chance we'll ever see this masterpiece?michael098

if u r referring 2 ps3 games umm yes (2 me) there is, alot more than xbox, but if u r talking about the xbox then disregard