March upcoming releases.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by marcheegsr (2832 posts) -

Tomb raider

God of war Ascension

Bioshock infinite

Are you getting all 3? Which ones will be day 1 buys for you?

My backlog is getting so big! It just got bigger today.

Picked up Crysis 3 today and also got the Crysis 1 free download code with it, plus going to pick up Vanquish because its free for psn owners.

#2 Posted by Rioichi21Cooper (227 posts) -

Tomb Raider is what I will most certainly buy on launch day.

#3 Posted by sukraj (23040 posts) -

Tomb Raider day 1

#4 Posted by Zombiekiller360 (374 posts) -

They are all so good!!!!:cry: and i don't even had metal gear rising yet!! :cry:

#5 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite when it goes down in price.

#6 Posted by lild1425 (6757 posts) -

Infinite is out in March already? I'll redbox box it or something of that nature. With no multiplayer, I can't justify $60 no matter if it is long and super detailed.

#7 Posted by HoVDaHuSTLa1 (1206 posts) -

I have a huge backlog on the GOW series, I just might play it safe with Infinite. 2k please deliver a masterpiece.

#8 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Already bought Tomb Raider Collector's Edition and Bioshock Infinite. Not a huge of GoW so I  may get that after a massive price drop.

#9 Posted by Basinboy (11229 posts) -

Depending on what form of BC the PS4 will have available, I'll pick up GoW and MGR:Revengeance, assuming neither go to Steam, sometime down the road when they're on the cheap.

Only game I still intend to purchase for PS3 any longer is TLOU - all other games I'll be buying on PC.

#10 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9044 posts) -

I do not believe I'll be purchasing any games for my PS3 next month.

#11 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

I don't have plans to get any of those games. Maybe one day if price is right, but they don't really interest me. 

#12 Posted by Texas2089 (16448 posts) -
I'm definitely buying Tomb Raider and BioShock. 2 of my most anticipated games of the year. I have the CE for God of War preordered but I've been going back and forth on whether or not I wanna cancel it or not. I'm still working my through so many games I'm not sure I'll have the time for GoW. I've already decided to put Gears of War Judgement and Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate on the backburner because I simply won't have the time for everything. March is way too packed :(
#13 Posted by CTR360 (7102 posts) -
tomb raider for ps3 bioshock infinite for 360 for me
#14 Posted by Mrmedia01 (1917 posts) -

Tomb Raider and Bioshock should be awesome. (Not much of a GOD of War fan, not into Kratos).

I think Tomb Raider is a day 1, Bioshock will have to wait a while for.

#15 Posted by Ace_of_Spades90 (717 posts) -

Without a doubt, Tomb Raider is my first priority.

#16 Posted by kittensRjerks (3802 posts) -

GOW day one

#17 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8523 posts) -
No interest on any day one. I will fine picking them up later much cheaper.
#18 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (566 posts) -

I have Tomb Raider and GoWA on pre-order at GameStop. They'll both be day 1.

Bioshock Infinite will probably be day 1 too. I'll probably catch the reviews in the morning, and if positive will pick it up. It looks pretty cool though. I like how they completely changed the setting... Bioshock 2 was such a letdown in that it didn't polish or add anything to the first one. It looks like this one has a fresh new vision which is exciting.

#19 Posted by elenadrake (28 posts) -
tomb raider and god of war day 1. they look unreal. bioshock, on the other hand, i'll wait a bit.
#20 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

tomb raider and god of war day 1. they look unreal. bioshock, on the other hand, i'll wait a bit.elenadrake

Bioshock will be the best the game out of the 3. Looking forward to Tomb Raider the most though.