• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

streetkilln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 streetkilln
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts
witch do you think will be a big hit
NaughtyRag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NaughtyRag
Member since 2009 • 2309 Posts

well MAG could be the best thing to come out or be the biggest bust this generation.
modern warfare 2 if it stays true to cod4 it should be great.

SerpentX541

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SerpentX541
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts
MW2, based on how popular COD4 was.
hot_shot_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 hot_shot_9
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

MAG will be a great game... Not sure about MW2.....

Hopefully MAG will get the publicity it needs to be great and then heaps of people buy it

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Modern Warfare 2, I would be shocked if it failed. MAG, I would be flabbergasted if it was a success.
darkscorpion08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkscorpion08
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

easy, MODERN WARFARE 2 is gonna be REVOLUTIONARY...

munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

im getting modern warfare 2 for sure, but if MAG turns out to be good then ill buy it.

streetkilln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 streetkilln
i say M.A.G But MW2 might take it Hmm
kratos_q80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kratos_q80
Member since 2007 • 920 Posts

i think zipper knows how to dilever.. and an MMO on consoles i say bring it on always liked the massive war in battlefied 2 and it was only 64 players imagine now MAG with 256

Avatar image for deactivated-59506133570df
deactivated-59506133570df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 deactivated-59506133570df
Member since 2007 • 10348 Posts
MW2 will probably be a bigger hit because of the fan base established by COD4.
streetkilln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 streetkilln
well M.A.G is new so maybe it will. but Mw2 is not new and yea they will try and make it better than Mw
Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#13 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts
Definately 100% MW2.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

well MAG could be the best thing to come out or be the biggest bust this generation.

NaughtyRag

yea i definently agree on that.

Dogar230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dogar230
Member since 2004 • 483 Posts
MW2 will probably sell 5 times as many copies as MAG.
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#16 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts

MAG will be a great game... Not sure about MW2....hot_shot_9

What? In all honesty, I think you have it backwards. It's as if you think because MAG is a PS3 exclusive it's destined for greatness.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jerkface96
MW2 will probably sell 5 times as many copies as MAG.Dogar230
Of course its Multiplat and EVERYONE LOVES COD lol if COD WAW sold boat loads and it was just a rehash, imagine MW2 coming out it will sell so amny copies, prolly breakt the Halo 3 record lol, im rabmblin
zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts

darkscorpion08
CoD and revolutionary in the same sentence? Does not compute.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jerkface96
[QUOTE="darkscorpion08"]

zakkro

LOL it will be great but not revolutionary, you have to make VASSSSSTTTT changes to an FPS to make it revolutionary, What i think would be a revolutionary is that a game would have to be Like FALLOUT 3/ Mirrors Edge/ COD ,with the movement of Mirrors, The RPG aspect of FO3, and the perfect gameplay of COD this equals impossible lol
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rhen_Var
[QUOTE="zakkro"][QUOTE="darkscorpion08"]

jerkface96

LOL it will be great but not revolutionary, you have to make VASSSSSTTTT changes to an FPS to make it revolutionary, What i think would be a revolutionary is that a game would have to be Like FALLOUT 3/ Mirrors Edge/ COD ,with the movement of Mirrors, The RPG aspect of FO3, and the perfect gameplay of COD this equals impossible lol

Just add multiplayer to Fallout 3. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jerkface96
[QUOTE="Rhen_Var"][QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="zakkro"] CoD and revolutionary in the same sentence? Does not compute.

MY GOD GREAT IDEA, i wish PSN would get Cross Game Chat at least, so i can play with friends playing FO3and just communicate on what we're doing and where were at and just talk to someone would be cool, instead of sending messages, but yes IF FO3 had MP that would be insane, Co Op or just having a rival follow your tracks through out the world would be nuts or somehting!
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Rhen_Var
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Rhen_Var"][QUOTE="jerkface96"] LOL it will be great but not revolutionary, you have to make VASSSSSTTTT changes to an FPS to make it revolutionary, What i think would be a revolutionary is that a game would have to be Like FALLOUT 3/ Mirrors Edge/ COD ,with the movement of Mirrors, The RPG aspect of FO3, and the perfect gameplay of COD this equals impossible lol

MY GOD GREAT IDEA, i wish PSN would get Cross Game Chat at least, so i can play with friends playing FO3and just communicate on what we're doing and where were at and just talk to someone would be cool, instead of sending messages, but yes IF FO3 had MP that would be insane, Co Op or just having a rival follow your tracks through out the world would be nuts or somehting!

And it would be totally balanced too! The first one to slow down time and aim for the head using that easy-to-kill-anything-move-that's-part-of-the-game-and-will-TOTALLY-be-fair-online move would massacre anyone! Just, awesome!
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jerkface96
[QUOTE="Rhen_Var"][QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Rhen_Var"] Just add multiplayer to Fallout 3. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

And it would be totally balanced too! The first one to slow down time and aim for the head using that easy-to-kill-anything-move-that's-part-of-the-game-and-will-TOTALLY-be-fair-online move would massacre anyone! Just, awesome!

Wellllllll i would take that out lol
darkscorpion08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 darkscorpion08
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

jerkface96

why not?, for me cod4 was like 9.9/10 and now modern warfare 2 is gonna be a 10/10(just look at the trailer)

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="zakkro"] CoD and revolutionary in the same sentence? Does not compute.darkscorpion08

why not?, for me cod4 was like 9.9/10 and now modern warfare 2 is gonna be a 10/10(just look at the trailer)

o yea me tooo its not gonna need those aspects i mentioned, as the gameplay is perfect, i was just saying what i would think would make any FPS revoltutionary like the thread i made lol. IT will definently be great!
blaze000119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 blaze000119
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts
they both look like they'll be awesome. If I absolutely had to pick now, i'd go with M.A.G. but since I don't, I can just check the review when it comes out, then decide whether its worth getting or not.
lukas1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lukas1051
Member since 2008 • 687 Posts

In terms of popularity and sales, MW2 hands down. Heck, even if it's a trading card game, it would still sell millions. But in terms of quality, I'm not so sure. I mean is MW2 is as good online as COD4 was, maybe even more refined and realistic, it could be amazing, but in the same way, if MAG gets things right, it could be truly epic. It just needs to get the balance right.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jerkface96

In terms of popularity and sales, MW2 hands down. Heck, even if it's a trading card game, it would still sell millions. But in terms of quality, I'm not so sure. I mean is MW2 is as good online as COD4 was, maybe even more refined and realistic, it could be amazing, but in the same way, if MAG gets things right, it could be truly epic. It just needs to get the balance right.

lukas1051
YEa i honestly dont think Sony would advertise Mag having 256 players unless they could really do it, i do believe in them but if the gameplay is good who knows? and i beleive MW2 will have significant changes to MP, or else it wouldnt be Infinity Ward making the game, i guess there are changes being made cause they interviewed a dev on game trailers tv and he said its gonna be Kickass LOL, so what ever that means......
Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts

jerkface96

that would be the most awesome game ever i'll buy that :P and is that Goodfella's in your sig?
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jerkface96
[QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"][QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="zakkro"] CoD and revolutionary in the same sentence? Does not compute.

that would be the most awesome game ever i'll buy that :P and is that Goodfella's in your sig?

I beleiev that is goodfellas lol,i havent seen that movie in a few years but when i saw it thats exactly what i thought.
BlueAtlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#31 BlueAtlas
Member since 2004 • 1589 Posts

I'm more hyped up about MAG, but in the end I'm getting both.

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#32 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
well it should be M.A.G but i know its modern warfare 2 thats going to take because of cod4 meh
rahul_rul210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rahul_rul210
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts
mw is a proven success so mw2 is a sequel while mag is a i.p what could epically fail
streetkilln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 streetkilln
lol wat if they both win lol
franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts

mw2,all day

aajohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 aajohnny
Member since 2007 • 472 Posts

M.A.G cause it will be a different experiance, mw2 will feel the same.

YUR_GRANDMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 YUR_GRANDMA
Member since 2009 • 245 Posts

I saw the MAG trailer and wasn't too impressed. MW2 all the way.

NaughtyRag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 NaughtyRag

[QUOTE="NaughtyRag"]

jerkface96

yea i definently agree on that.

nice and here i thought no one ever reads my posts..

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
MAG
nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
YEa i honestly dont think Sony would advertise Mag having 256 players unless they could really do itjerkface96
120 FPS? 4D gaming? Yeah right, they would never advertise something they can't deliver, huh? Anyway, I don't know why people get so excited about 256 players. You will be put in squads anyway and never see such a large amount of people on screen. I'm pretty sure that it won't be a different experience than playing any other online shooter. Just imagine a couple of CoD4 matches running next to each other. You know that the other matches are there but don't actually meet the people playing them.
georgg22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 georgg22
Member since 2008 • 172 Posts

Definately MW 2

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Modern Warfare 2 is the safe bet.
Big_Mac4547

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Big_Mac4547
Member since 2009 • 143 Posts
as far as online gaming gos i would say that MAG will be better but for overall game MW2 will be a better game! and i will get MW2 before i beget MAG
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I'd be quicker to try M.A.G. than MW2. MW2 is just going to be a rehash with better graphics and all the multi-player co-op stuff. Why spend money on something thats basically the same thing you already have? WHY!?

NaughtyRag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 NaughtyRag

[QUOTE="jerkface96"]YEa i honestly dont think Sony would advertise Mag having 256 players unless they could really do itnethernova
I don't know why people get so excited about 256 players. .

to be honest this isn't the selling point for me.. hell i like small tactical matches.. cod4 i only played team tactical.. r2 60 player i had no interest getting into a match like that.. the game looks solid taking away the 256 players.. they are trying something quite risky (although doesn't seem to most) which if done right will blow everything else out of the water, but done wrong and well you can just use your imagination..

mw2 is the safe bet because cod4 was a great game, and infinity ward isn't known for releasing crappy games..

i don't think sony should advertise this at all because of the risk.. think about it, all the ads then it is just a bust.. if they are going to advertise something it should be a game that is going to sell due to a name.. like MGS5, a household series.. or an exclusive from a developer, zipper(is it?) isn't a company people know and trust.. but rockstar or kojima a new game from them is something that would be good.. from an advertising standpoint...

parky105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 parky105
Member since 2009 • 56 Posts
Modern Warfare 2 is going to be so much more amazing than anything else
bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts
I'm really hoping mag can deliver on the gameplay. Obviously the graphics arent gonna be the games strong point. All i'm sayin is they better make a HUGE map, like the size of oblivion's or something, for 256 friggin heads ! It's gotta have a really far draw distance too.
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

i can see m.a.g being a better game than mw2

M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points