Madden 2008 Roster Update

This topic is locked from further discussion.

moonsoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 moonsoo
Member since 2005 • 375 Posts
i downloaded the latest update on my ps2 and i wanna transfer it to my psp but i cant find the psp connection option. how do i transfer the roster from ps2 to my psp?
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts
Is it a custom roster or just the updated server roster? If its just the madden update to the roster you can get it directly from madden online on the psp. Youll need a wifi connection but there should be an option to "update rosters" somewhere in your locker area or online options. If its custom Im not too sure though.. Ill let you know if I find out..
MoonSooKang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MoonSooKang
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

Is it a custom roster or just the updated server roster? If its just the madden update to the roster you can get it directly from madden online on the psp. Youll need a wifi connection but there should be an option to "update rosters" somewhere in your locker area or online options. If its custom Im not too sure though.. Ill let you know if I find out..lostcali8

is an official roster download from the ps2 version which i got by connecting online with my ps2. im positive ive done it before but i dont remember how i did it lol.

MoonSooKang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MoonSooKang

Is it a custom roster or just the updated server roster? If its just the madden update to the roster you can get it directly from madden online on the psp. Youll need a wifi connection but there should be an option to "update rosters" somewhere in your locker area or online options. If its custom Im not too sure though.. Ill let you know if I find out..lostcali8

also i dont have wifi in my house thats y im jus trying to tnrasfer the file

MoonSooKang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MoonSooKang
bump
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts
Im not too sure then man sorry.. Ive got it as well but ive been addicted to 08 on psp lately.. Ill try and figure it out and let ya know..
MoonSooKang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MoonSooKang
do u have the roster update? do u wanna like email me the savedata to my email address?
misterbuoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 misterbuoy
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
This is the first roster update? If anyone has it, could you please email it to me? Thanks. I can PM you the email address if you want.