Lots of Defective PS4? In Amazon if You Post a

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by dujubear (43 posts) -

positive review, you get LOTS of down votes. But it seems like if you post a negative review, lots of up votes.

Are there really that much defects?

#2 Posted by dino7c (66 posts) -

xbox fanboys obviously

#3 Posted by joehult (361 posts) -

Next week is going to be fun. Time to make some lems cry!

#4 Posted by callsignalpha (26 posts) -

Will these problems go away by the end of next year? I never bought any console on launch becz of all these problems they have at the start.........

#5 Posted by joehult (361 posts) -

If there is a problem, which at this point seems isolated at best, it seems to be an issue with ups's handling practices, since a majority of broken systems were at one time handled by that company.

#6 Edited by dujubear (43 posts) -

Im just worried cuz I ordered from Amazon(some says lots of defective units come from there) and I have to ship it all the way to the Philippines. If mine ends up defective... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also, anyone here ordered from Amazon? How was it?

#7 Edited by sirk1264 (5525 posts) -

It's the reason why I don't buy consoles online. Can't trust drivers handling it properly. My unit I got at GameStop works flawlessly.

#8 Edited by Jaysonguy (37532 posts) -

@sirk1264 said:

It's the reason why I don't buy consoles online. Can't trust drivers handling it properly. My unit I got at GameStop works flawlessly.

Wow, so you bought from the place that literally has the worst employees lol

Here's a secret, the PS4's have already been or cargo trucks, ships, and then more trucks.

Also they're packed in boxes that could fit a large capacity microwaves easily

#9 Edited by sirk1264 (5525 posts) -

@Jaysonguy: at least I don't have to deal with ups drivers delivering it to my house. They are notorious for not giving a crap about your purchases. Plus I haven't had a problem with GameStop in the past. Of course that is just my experience.

#10 Posted by XIntoTheBlue (842 posts) -

@sirk1264: You just proved your own point. You had bad experiences with UPS, therefore you do not use them. At the same time, people have bad experiences with GameStop, therefore they do not shop there. Conclusion: companies do not give everybody a good experience, causing them to use other means of getting what they want.

#11 Edited by good_sk8er7 (4320 posts) -

Got mine from amazon. Not a single problem yet.

Played KZ for 12 hours straight last night, it didn't even get as hot as my PS3 does.

#12 Edited by Morphic (4334 posts) -

Every piece of high tech equipment can end up with problems.

#13 Edited by Morphic (4334 posts) -

Every piece of high tech equipment can end up with problems.

#14 Edited by Ripper_TV (890 posts) -

@good_sk8er7: So you turned it on a couple of times. Use it at least for a month EXTENSIVELY, then we'll talk. =)

#15 Edited by good_sk8er7 (4320 posts) -

@Ripper_TV:

Alrighty, I'll get back to you in a month then.

I'm not saying there aren't problems, just that I haven't had any yet.

Hoping I dont O.O

#16 Posted by BattleSpectre (5954 posts) -

I don't get how somebody can wish someone to have a problem with their PS4 it makes me so angry I could hulk smash something, preferably my own head. Anyways I hope the Australian batch of consoles are flawless and the little online issues are sorted out come November 29th.

#17 Posted by BlueCash (518 posts) -

I usually don't shop at Amazon. I purchased my PS4 at Best Buy and it has worked flawlessly so far.