Looking for new PSN friends.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -
Hey everyone. About a week ago I bought my self a new PS3, and with it, the need for new friends=P Since I made a new account to go with my new PS3, I only have maybe 5 friends, almost all from Xbox. I would really appreciate it if anyone would add me or give me their PSN ID. Oh and maybe some suggestions on a few good PS3 exclusives. I have a few but am wanting more of what I've missed out on the past couple years. Thanks to anyone who helps me out=) My PSN ID is XxKonzo.
#2 Posted by kitchenwindow (238 posts) -

Hey everyone. About a week ago I bought my self a new PS3, and with it, the need for new friends=P Since I made a new account to go with my new PS3, I only have maybe 5 friends, almost all from Xbox. I would really appreciate it if anyone would add me or give me their PSN ID. Oh and maybe some suggestions on a few good PS3 exclusives. I have a few but am wanting more of what I've missed out on the past couple years. Thanks to anyone who helps me out=) My PSN ID is XxKonzo.KonzoxX

Are you laid back? Hope you don't get mad if you die in multiplayer games or if the person you're playing with does.

#3 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -

[QUOTE="KonzoxX"]Hey everyone. About a week ago I bought my self a new PS3, and with it, the need for new friends=P Since I made a new account to go with my new PS3, I only have maybe 5 friends, almost all from Xbox. I would really appreciate it if anyone would add me or give me their PSN ID. Oh and maybe some suggestions on a few good PS3 exclusives. I have a few but am wanting more of what I've missed out on the past couple years. Thanks to anyone who helps me out=) My PSN ID is XxKonzo.kitchenwindow

Are you laid back? Hope you don't get mad if you die in multiplayer games or if the person you're playing with does.

Haha yes I am pretty laid back, but I'm completely open minded about games. And I might get mad if I die at times, but never at the other person unless... well you know their just being stupid about it
#4 Posted by kitchenwindow (238 posts) -
[QUOTE="kitchenwindow"]

[QUOTE="KonzoxX"]Hey everyone. About a week ago I bought my self a new PS3, and with it, the need for new friends=P Since I made a new account to go with my new PS3, I only have maybe 5 friends, almost all from Xbox. I would really appreciate it if anyone would add me or give me their PSN ID. Oh and maybe some suggestions on a few good PS3 exclusives. I have a few but am wanting more of what I've missed out on the past couple years. Thanks to anyone who helps me out=) My PSN ID is XxKonzo.KonzoxX

Haha yes I am pretty laid back, but I'm completely open minded about games. And I might get mad if I die at times, but never at the other person unless... well you know their just being stupid about it

When I play I tend to goof off sometimes. But I can play seriously if need be, games are meant for fun. So laugh and eat more cake.
#5 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -
[QUOTE="KonzoxX"][QUOTE="kitchenwindow"]

kitchenwindow

When I play I tend to goof off sometimes. But I can play seriously if need be, games are meant for fun. So laugh and eat more cake.

Haha very nice=) Games are meant to enjoy man! Like you said eat cake. Games are like cake, meant to be enjoyed without consequences... Haha idk if that's a good comparison. But anyways what's your PSN?(If you have one ofcourse)
#6 Posted by kitchenwindow (238 posts) -

[QUOTE="kitchenwindow"][QUOTE="KonzoxX"] Haha yes I am pretty laid back, but I'm completely open minded about games. And I might get mad if I die at times, but never at the other person unless... well you know their just being stupid about itKonzoxX

Haha very nice=) Games are meant to enjoy man! Like you said eat cake. Games are like cake, meant to be enjoyed without consequences... Haha idk if that's a good comparison. But anyways what's your PSN?(If you have one ofcourse)

Lol exactly. And my PSN is Beetlejuice_NES

#7 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -

[QUOTE="KonzoxX"][QUOTE="kitchenwindow"] When I play I tend to goof off sometimes. But I can play seriously if need be, games are meant for fun. So laugh and eat more cake. kitchenwindow

ok Sweet I added ya! Thanks for the ID=)
#8 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2133 posts) -

My ID is NoirLamia777 feel free to add me, don't really play online all that much but it's nice to have a good friends list.

#9 Posted by kitchenwindow (238 posts) -

[QUOTE="kitchenwindow"]

[QUOTE="KonzoxX"] Haha very nice=) Games are meant to enjoy man! Like you said eat cake. Games are like cake, meant to be enjoyed without consequences... Haha idk if that's a good comparison. But anyways what's your PSN?(If you have one ofcourse)KonzoxX

Cool. Do you have Resident Evil 5? I need someone to play with. Because Sheva is a moron.

#10 Posted by Bigboi500 (29417 posts) -

Feel free to add me if you like.

#11 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -

My ID is NoirLamia777 feel free to add me, don't really play online all that much but it's nice to have a good friends list.

NoirLamia777
Will do Thanks!:)
#12 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -

Feel free to add me if you like.

Bigboi500
I will Thank you!:)
#13 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -

[QUOTE="KonzoxX"][QUOTE="kitchenwindow"]

kitchenwindow

Cool. Do you have Resident Evil 5? I need someone to play with. Because Sheva is a moron.

Sadly I don't. The only 2 good games with co-op I own is Little Big Planet 2 and Killzone 3
#14 Posted by flowersjf (2856 posts) -
My ID is jaronflowers, add me please.
#15 Posted by saskayz (9 posts) -
Feel free to add me meeting new people is always good. PSN: Saskayzx
#16 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

My psn is ProfessorRance.

I play just about anything. Right now Fifa 13. You can add me if you like.

#17 Posted by KonzoxX (9 posts) -
Thanks to everyone here who has given me their ID =) I really appreciate it.
#18 Posted by Dogswithguns (10708 posts) -
Add me plz...
#19 Posted by Eikichi-Onizuka (8022 posts) -
My PSN name is in my sig. As for exclusives I could suggest: Atelier series Disgaea 4 Ratchet and Clank Collection No need to mention Gow, Uncharted games. I'm sure you know about them.
#20 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -
Why don't we have a sticky thread for this? The_Last_Ride992 is mine
#21 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2133 posts) -

Why don't we have a sticky thread for this? The_Last_Ride992 is mineThe_Last_Ride

Yeah, they definitely need to clean this forum up and add a sticky for

• PSN IDs
  • Hottest Games
  • PS+ Updates
#22 Posted by PinkiePirate (2086 posts) -

Mine is PinkiePirate.

#23 Posted by maaatter (36 posts) -

Feel free to add mine: herpahhderp

I'm also looking for some new games if anyone has suggestions.

#24 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]Why don't we have a sticky thread for this? The_Last_Ride992 is mineNoirLamia777

• PSN IDs
  • Hottest Games
  • PS+ Updates

yeah or recomendations for games
#25 Posted by coasterguy65 (5889 posts) -

Feel free to add me...coasterguy65.

I don't play online that much but I need to get back into it.

#26 Posted by zyphyr2k12 (272 posts) -

Please add me too :) . I like having a larger friends list for high score lists and stuff.

Mr -Quu

#27 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2133 posts) -

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]Why don't we have a sticky thread for this? The_Last_Ride992 is mineThe_Last_Ride

• PSN IDs
  • Hottest Games
  • PS+ Updates

yeah or recomendations for games

Yeah they used to have one stickied. Guess they got rid of it, I actually searched for it and hasn't been a new post in it since last year.

#28 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Add me as well. I play Ghost Recon FS, BF3, FIFA13, Uncharted and etc. Maybe Mortal Kombat too lol

ID is in the sig