Longer wait for Arkham Knight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

June 2nd is now the new release date. Boy, how in the hell could Rocksteady be THAT way off on their release expectations? If you remember, this game was originally announced to release for this October. Talk about a big tease. I'll play it when it releases but c'mon, don't string me along and drop a disappointment bomb like this . . .

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

@porkchopxp: I am not going to even think about this game to wait this long. I have no confidence in any AAA game coming out on initial release date. I am tired of these delays and agree with u 100%.

They are also releasing in June to avoid the dense competition of all these games coming out in Feb. I bet you others will delay who are suppose to come out in feb. The order needs to delay based on what I am reading from impressions.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

lol what they were thinking when they announced it so early. im ok with the june date though, so many other games early 2015 to play

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

@Flubbbs said:

lol what they were thinking when they announced it so early. im ok with the june date though, so many other games early 2015 to play

At this point, as I have written in the past, until the game is in my PS4 I'll be distrustful of this current-gen's releases time tables . . . even previously delayed games as no game is safe from a delay or a further delay.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

@porkchopxp: lol...I am with u again with until i play it will I believe its out. I really do think this stuff is preplanned. The only good thing about this delay is these butt holes didn't wait until January to delay it.

Maybe we have short term memories from last gen and alot of 1 yr Keats took place. Or maybe the media is so intrusive with developers that they feel the need to make premature release dates to appease gamers and investors.

As much as I am guilty of impatience, I respect rock star and apple for not telling you Jack until they are ready.

I still think most of these delays are strategic when to release for less competition and not this VS about needing to use that crappy term "polish" the game.