Little Big Planet 2 on Ochre's Twitter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheWestCoastDon (387 posts) -

So on the twitter account of Ochre there was a message saying "Pleased to announce the licensing of 'Infotain Me' to Sony for Little Big Planet 2 on PS3."

Thoughts? I think it might be legit

Twitter link: http://twitter.com/ochremusic

#2 Posted by GamingKidX (329 posts) -

Looks kind of legit. LBP was so addictive and fun. LBP2 would definitely be a must buy for me. I bought LBP in the week it got released, and I still play it frequently online.

#3 Posted by mental_case_5 (609 posts) -

They should definently not have a Little Big Planet 2. The 1st one is good enough. They should just release patches with extra stuff not a new game altogether

#4 Posted by GamingKidX (329 posts) -

They should definently not have a Little Big Planet 2. The 1st one is good enough. They should just release patches with extra stuff not a new game altogether

mental_case_5

Actually, I kind of agree with this. I don't think there is a need to make a 2nd, unless they change a lot of aspects of the game, without ruining it. Also, the first has a lot of DLC already, with more being released, it would be quite stupid if those DLC's weren't compatible with LBP2.

#5 Posted by mental_case_5 (609 posts) -

[QUOTE="mental_case_5"]

GamingKidX

Actually, I kind of agree with this. I don't think there is a need to make a 2nd, unless they change a lot of aspects of the game, without ruining it. Also, the first has a lot of DLC already, with more being released, it would be quite stupid if those DLC's weren't compatible with LBP2.

Yeah but still. LBP is still not old due to new levels everyday. The only thing they should do in #2 (If there is one) is make the story a bit better and longer.