Legendary ships Assassin's Creed 4 *Spoilers*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by H_M_1 (1149 posts) -

Hey guys. When would be the best time to start tackling the legendary ships. I've just done the mission where Blackbeard gets killed. The Jackdaw just needs the elite plans to do the final upgrades for most attack parts of the ship. Would any ship be ok to take down at this point or would I get ripped apart by all 4 ships? Thanks

#2 Edited by GeminonTraveler (155 posts) -

@H_M_1 said:

Hey guys. When would be the best time to start tackling the legendary ships. I've just done the mission where Blackbeard gets killed. The Jackdaw just needs the elite plans to do the final upgrades for most attack parts of the ship. Would any ship be ok to take down at this point or would I get ripped apart by all 4 ships? Thanks

you really need atleast a few of the elite plans to tackle them. they are tough.

but really, i wouldnt bother doing them. you just get some money.... there is no real reason to do them other than the challenge.

#3 Posted by getyeryayasout (6876 posts) -

Make sure you have a tough hull and powerful mortar cannons. As much as possible stay away and hammer them with the mortars. It's pretty tough, even with a well upgraded ship. Good luck.

#4 Edited by AJC3317 (2497 posts) -

yeah you pretty much want a fully upgraded jackdaw or close to it. but if you're not going for the trophies there's no reason to go after them