This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ddldave (882 posts) -
help, i can't find the L3 button on my controller. i need it for cod3 single player to use binoculars
#2 Posted by BenderUnit22 (9591 posts) -
lol, push the left analog stick in
#3 Posted by Kman1086 (470 posts) -
AHAHAHAH LOL ............. push in left analog stick man
#4 Posted by ddldave (882 posts) -
thanks lol
#5 Posted by trasherhead (3058 posts) -
just to ad that R3 is the right analog stick:P
#6 Posted by Baller91 (437 posts) -
wow read the manual next time
#7 Posted by vip3r666 (1398 posts) -
i remember it took me like 2 min to figure that out back in 2000.......
#8 Posted by bored88 (4978 posts) -
I remember when no one knew about R3, L3 when the PS2 came out. Aww, good times.
#9 Posted by vip3r666 (1398 posts) -
I remember when no one knew about R3, L3 when the PS2 came out. Aww, good times.bored88
i didnt. but once i pressed it by accident and it made a click sound. so i was like wtf is that. and i figured it out smart me eh :D
#10 Posted by KrazyC18 (1535 posts) -
[QUOTE="bored88"]I remember when no one knew about R3, L3 when the PS2 came out. Aww, good times.vip3r666
i didnt. but once i pressed it by accident and it made a click sound. so i was like wtf is that. and i figured it out smart me eh :D

SAME thing here :Dlol!
#11 Posted by BenderUnit22 (9591 posts) -
I remember when no one knew about R3, L3 when the PS2 came out. Aww, good times.bored88
i noticed the clicking sound way before I had a game that actually used them so it was pretty obvious
#12 Posted by Roidz3 (11 posts) -
wow really this isnt a joke o man just wow *walks away shaking head in disgust*
#13 Posted by thetombradyhate (8136 posts) -
:lol: HA
#14 Posted by dvdcsn (237 posts) -
RTFM!!

LMAO!:D
#15 Posted by longhorn7 (4637 posts) -
[QUOTE="vip3r666"][QUOTE="bored88"]I remember when no one knew about R3, L3 when the PS2 came out. Aww, good times.KrazyC18

SAME thing here :Dlol!

:lol: i thought it was just a clicky noise for the longest time until it actually did something in a game on i was lie OMFG THIS IS AWESOME :lol:
#16 Posted by scallotte_rose (1 posts) -

how do you use ps3 remote R3 L3 i dono how and i need to so i can defeat the final folklore in folklore-__-""it troubles me

that the fact i play vedio games a lot and i dont no how to use R3 and L3....:question:

#17 Posted by skp_16 (3854 posts) -

LOL! Hehehe!

I already knew that L3/R3 was the moment I held a Dual Shock 1. I just tried to press the analog sticks and it made a clicking sound. At first I taught my controller had a problem but I started trying it in all PS1 games I have. Then finally, something happened when I pressed R3. Lara Croft jumped! I believe it was the last Tomb Raider for PS1 to use L3/R3.

#18 Posted by The_profeshenal (494 posts) -

I'm so heavy thumbed I accidently push the dang L3 and R3 buttons on accident getting me killed most of the time.

#19 Posted by J0k3rs_Ac3 (162 posts) -
Haha I remember I accidently hit mine and thought it was broken and my friend was like "No, that's an actual button". (This was back when I was a kid)