Kojima does it again!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

Loving Ground Zeroes . . . some may dismiss it as a glorified demo but it's more than that. There's plenty to do and see and a ton of fan service. Love the integration/evolution of Peacewalker's gameplay and what those "bit-sized" missions have become. Officially, I've logged about 12 hours but unofficially(if you count failed/ruined S-Rank attempts) it's much more than that and I still have 3 trophies left to earn.

If this is as small a taste of the main course(the Phantom Pain) as Kojima claims, I can't imagine what awaits us Metal Gear Fans. The PS4 version of GZs is well worth the price if your an MGS fan.

tempura13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 tempura13
Member since 2009 • 453 Posts

Yeah, people focused too much on completion times that they forgot that it's all relative to how much time you're willing to give it and just simply have fun. Seeing the ending credits roll doesn't mean that you've also ran out of things to do.

But I guess there are lots who are contented with just finishing the main campaign.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Atm GZ is my 2nd fav MGS game (MGS3 being my fav). I've clocked in a little over 4 hours and I'm only at 19% completion and I still need to unlock 1 more mode. Freaking love the new gameplay in GZ and it's making me want TPP even more.