Killzone: Shadow Fall's Single Player Component Is Finished

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tgabeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tgabeer
Member since 2012 • 72 Posts

Quiet Saturday morning in the office, he teased. Starting my [Killzone: Shadow Fall] campaign playthrough. Asked if the component was finished in a basic form, ter Heide added: Has been for a couple of months. Had [a] couple [of] playtests already. Getting better every time.

Source

Azzurri22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Azzurri22
Member since 2011 • 168 Posts

Sounds good to me, though I'm sure they'll be tweaking it in the months and weeks leading to it's release.

Regardless, it's the first launch game that I'm guaranteed to pick up with the PS4.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
they better polish the sh*t out of it. GG is a good dev and their games are well made, but they always seem to be in a rush. KZ3 was rushed, still look great and played well, but it didnt do anything special. Thats the problem GG has. They kinda rush their game, but they do manage to put out a well made and great looking game, but they dont really push the potentials their games have. KZ2 was great. So much potential. Kz3 was very good, but again so much potential they missed out on. KZ:SH has only been in production for 2 years (or less) and they are already done? Doesnt that concern anyone? They are obviously try to rush it for the PS4 release. KZ:SH will be another good game with much potential that went unreached.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]they better polish the sh*t out of it. GG is a good dev and their games are well made, but they always seem to be in a rush. KZ3 was rushed, still look great and played well, but it didnt do anything special. Thats the problem GG has. They kinda rush their game, but they do manage to put out a well made and great looking game, but they dont really push the potentials their games have. KZ2 was great. So much potential. Kz3 was very good, but again so much potential they missed out on. KZ:SH has only been in production for 2 years (or less) and they are already done? Doesnt that concern anyone? They are obviously try to rush it for the PS4 release. KZ:SH will be another good game with much potential that went unreached.

PS4's much friendlier architecture vs PS3 should make things quicker though. They have another 6 months or so for campaign playtesting/bug fixing and finishing the MP which is a dev cycle of 2.5 years (?). That sounds OK. I just hope the campaign is a good length- 8+ hours.
T-Bone91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 T-Bone91
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts
Excited about the game.Wonder who will be leading the helghast in the game,hope its the son of radec or visari's daughter and I wish they make a game where we play as the helghast.
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

i really hoped that they would've gone back to KZ2 type of controls. in KZ2 the guns felt nice and weighty and they all had recoil and an overall really nice feel to them. KZ3 totally ruined it and made it like COD and stuff and judging from the trailer this one is going to be the same. i always thought that killzone had the potential to be one of the greatest shooters of all time but i really think they are heading in the wrong direction, in terms of controls and guns and stuff.

i think they would also really benefit from some more open type of maps kinda like halo cuz the whole corridor-ish gameplay really doesn't fit this game at all.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

i'm bored of killzone franchise.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts