Killzone or assassins creed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for stormtrooper224
Stormtrooper224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Stormtrooper224
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hello, I have a budget on what I can buy, I have already preorder my PS4 and Battlefield 4 (100% getting BF4) but I have a choice between Killzone Shadow Fall or Assassins creed black flag, can you please give me your best opinion, on the pros and cons of getting ether, which you think will last longer and some info about the two, thank you.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#2  Edited By dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

I would prefer purchasing a PS4 exclusive, which in this case is Killzone: Shadow Fall.

jukev2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jukev2424
Member since 2013 • 269 Posts

depends on your preference. I am not interested in AC so that is why i am looking to get killzone. The game looks beautiful.

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

Killzone. It's not even close.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'd go with Killzone because it's exclusive and will probably have a healthy online multiplayer experience.

ACIV seems like a very long and exciting single player experience though. Personally, I'm getting both.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Me personally would get the playstation exclusives first and then multiplats, thats what my plan is for next gen, i will own every exclusive sony game which is retail. then i'll buy multiplats afterwards.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

I pre-ordered both Killzone Shadow fall and Assassin's Creed 4 Blag Flag for my PS4. I have played all of these games in the series. So these are an easy choice.

So if you have played a game in these series. Choose the one you like more. Or if you are a really huge fan of FPS in general. Then go with Killzone. If you want variety in your games. go with Assassin's creed

That is what I did in addition to also getting CoD Ghosts, I also pre-ordered Knack a new platformer/Adventure game from Sony. So just pick which game series calls to you.

Out of these 2 games I'd go with Assassin's Creed 4 because I like pirates (I have both but if I had to find a reason to pick just one)

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Killzone and AC4 are my two launch titles. That said, if you're already getting an FPS, you may want to go with AC4 just to mix it up.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Your already getting a shooter so I would say go for AC4 and than get Killzone sf down the road. Im getting all 3 day 1.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is far more bang for your buck. The game is unbelievably huge and packed to the brim with meaningful content.

Edit: so now I've put many hours into AC4 and I must say that it's unbelievably incredible! The game is beyond ambitious and it pulls it off wonderfully. It is without a doubt the most in depth and satisfying open world game I have ever played. It puts games like RDR (which I very much enjoyed) to shame.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

AC4 its deeper and huge game

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

Assassin's Creed in my opinion.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

For me I'd definitely go Killzone. I just can't get myself interested in Ass creed, it looks so "easy mode" it's ridiculous.

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jr14
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

I would get Killzone. Assassin's Creed once you beat it what you gonna do just roam around no fun after that. I've played all the Assassins Creed games and love playing them, but it's a game I would rather rent than pay $60 on.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#15  Edited By JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

@stormtrooper224: Go with KZ, I'm playing AC 4 and it's not that impressive. KZ's MP will keep you entertained too.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

I have the same choice. I'm leaning more towards AC4 since I've been wanting an open world pirate game for a while and this seems to be what I've been waiting for. Though, the new KZ looks like a really good change for the series, I'm just hoping the story actually takes advantage of the universe rather than turning into unbearably annoying characters like in KZ2 and 3 (really fun games but awful characters and the story wasn't really there).

Really, both look like great games, just depends if you want action adventure or crazy FPS action.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

IF I we're u I would buy killzone.