dylan417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 dylan417
Member since 2008 • 5195 Posts

I got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix for x-mas and I love it so far. Having played the original (although never beating it, sadly), it's incredibly nostalgic while still holding up to be a great game.

Before I started playing, I chose to play on the "Beginner" difficulty mode. This was the mode I played on KH 1.5 and it worked out for me without feeling too easy at all. So, when I was looking at the different difficulties, I noticed something along the lines of, 'if you choose this difficulty, you will not unlock all secret endings.' This scared me a bit. I am fine with not seeing a couple end-cutscenes at the end of the game (I doubt I'll be able to beat the game anyways, so I'll just watch the ending(s) online), but I'm not okay with missing out on the final mix extras (weapons, mid-game cuscenes, bosses, etc.).

If I continue to play on Beginner, will I miss out on the Final Mix experience? I probably could play through the next difficulty setting up the ladder. I flew through the Roxas stuff like nothing. The "Struggle" was ridiculously easy. I know it'll get harder but... I could pull it off if it means it's the only way to play the full game.

So again, by playing on Beginner, what exactly will I miss out on?