Just got Shadows of the Damned, what should I expect?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

Any tips/critical things to know? Or is it more something I need to just completely experience on my own?

ramseanGoodbye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ramseanGoodbye
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Its basically Resident Evil 4 but with a lot more jokes. There is one section that's unbelievably annoying where you get chased by a girl through the woods. Apart from that bit, I really enjoyed it.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
A wacky, hilarious, fun, underrated game that is set in a style you know (RE4 like shooting) but in its own wacky package. It lacks any sort of real reason to keep playing it after one try, but it is a focused, awesome game. It was so stupid releasing that for $60.
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Masenkoe

I got it for $10 so pretty good I think, well I got it at GameStop actually and I never shop there but I traded in a copy of Skyrim I paid $10 for and got $18 for in trade... so I got this game. I just played about 30 minutes of it and its pretty awesome. The story is a little lulzy though hahahah

XereoWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 XereoWarrior
Member since 2012 • 135 Posts
It's a very over the top & wierd game. It's crazy like No More Heros but has the 3rd person shooter mechanics of Resident Evil 4.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts

I got it for $10 so pretty good I think, well I got it at GameStop actually and I never shop there but I traded in a copy of Skyrim I paid $10 for and got $18 for in trade... so I got this game. I just played about 30 minutes of it and its pretty awesome. The story is a little lulzy though hahahah

Masenkoe
Right. I had assumed you paid less that $60 for it. I was just getting mad at EA pushing it out there for $60 which was a death sentence. It gets more ridiculous and hilarious as you descend deeper. Enjoy!
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

[QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

Chaos_Bladez

Right. I had assumed you paid less that $60 for it. I was just getting mad at EA pushing it out there for $60 which was a death sentence. It gets more ridiculous and hilarious as you descend deeper. Enjoy!

Paying full price for games these days is ridiculous in itself. Heck, I pre-order games for $40-50 with a $10 gift certificate on top of that.

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts

Any tips/critical things to know? Or is it more something I need to just completely experience on my own?

Masenkoe
That depends. How comfortable are you with your own male sexuality? :|
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Masenkoe

[QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

Kravyn81

That depends. How comfortable are you with your own male sexuality? :|

Lol wat? hahahah and yeah I agree $60 is too much for one game. I rarely do buy games at launch.