Just got Gold headset - Best profile settings?

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

So I just got the Gold wireless headset. For those that own one, what are your preferred settings from the companion app? Do you have an all-around custom one, one you use for everything or do you have different ones depending on the movie or game?

I'm not really referring to the ones made by devs, because I most likely will use those if they are available.

I'm just trying to get some input because it's kind of a pain just taking a shot in the dark without an audio sample to compare.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

If I'm playing a game with a pre-built profile, I'll use that. Other than that I'll use game for games.. Shooter makes the pulse elites rumble like mad.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

the gold headset is pretty shitty compared to the Pulse Heatset

But now SONY is coming out with another cheaper headset that is even worse than the Gold. IDK but thats what they want to do

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SpiderLuke

@Nengo_Flow: That has nothing to do with what I asked

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SpiderLuke

@MethodManFTW said:

If I'm playing a game with a pre-built profile, I'll use that. Other than that I'll use game for games.. Shooter makes the pulse elites rumble like mad.

Thanks for the input. The Gold profiles are a tad different. They don't have a Game profile. I'm still playing around though. I am leaning towards 'Action' for movies and some games. I use bass boost for music and some games. Again they are a little different than the Elite profiles. I'll keep comparing forever probably. lol