Just Cause 2 $7.50 on PSN!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -

It's one of my favorite games this gen and is available to non Plus members for the price of a Number 4 at your favorite drive thru. 7.5 gigs, game on!

#2 Posted by NodakJo2010 (1060 posts) -

It's one of my favorite games this gen and is available to non Plus members for the price of a Number 4 at your favorite drive thru. 7.5 gigs, game on!

getyeryayasout

Thank-you! I never owned a Just Cause game but I always have had a blast playing it at my friend's apartment. Seems like a great deal!

#3 Posted by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -

[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]

NodakJo2010

Thank-you! I never owned a Just Cause game but I always have had a blast playing it at my friend's apartment. Seems like a great deal!

Happy to help. The download just finished for me, took about 50 minutes. You'll need to free up 15 gigs of space, but so worth it!
#4 Posted by moej88 (783 posts) -

worth every penny, and worth every gig. Cant wait to see what next for the franchise.

#5 Posted by clr84651 (5487 posts) -

What would've made Just Cause a lot better would've been to make it 2p Splitscreen. Because it is a open world game you sit down and wonder around for long periods of time and doing that stuff with another person would've made it way-way better.

#6 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9861 posts) -

I already got it for free aound the summer time with PSN+

............ and I still havent played it :/

#7 Posted by Killzonage (408 posts) -
Great price for an amazing game.
#8 Posted by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -

What would've made Just Cause a lot better would've been to make it 2p Splitscreen. Because it is a open world game you sit down and wonder around for long periods of time and doing that stuff with another person would've made it way-way better.

clr84651
Any kind of co op would be more than welcome, I hope it's incorporated into the next game, fo sho.
#9 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -

[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]

NodakJo2010

You should've been there when they released the ultimate edition of the game (included all DLC) for $15. That's when I grabbed my copy.
#10 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
I don't have PSN yet, but I was thinking about picking this game up tomorrow. Could someone tell me how it is? like pros-cons, or something. it's like $20 at gamestop. thanks in advise.
#11 Posted by jordonj (1069 posts) -

Nengo_Flow
Well, what are you waiting for?!

I don't have PSN yet, but I was thinking about picking this game up tomorrow. Could someone tell me how it is? like pros-cons, or something. it's like $20 at gamestop. thanks in advise.

The only con is that the story is lame, but the sheer size of the game world and all the stuff you can do (air-grappling from one helicopter to another alone is worth it). By the way, few gamestops around here have a hard time keeping in the disk...for PS3 or 360. That should tell you something.
#12 Posted by MarcRecon (5864 posts) -

[QUOTE="NodakJo2010"]

[QUOTE="getyeryayasout"]

getyeryayasout

Happy to help. The download just finished for me, took about 50 minutes. You'll need to free up 15 gigs of space, but so worth it!

JC2 is one of the few games this-gen that I would still pay full price!!!

#13 Posted by MarcRecon (5864 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

jordonj

Well, what are you waiting for?!

The only con is that the story is lame, but the sheer size of the game world and all the stuff you can do (air-grappling from one helicopter to another alone is worth it). By the way, few gamestops around here have a hard time keeping in the disk...for PS3 or 360. That should tell you something.

Agreed, the game is sooooooooooo underrated.

#14 Posted by MarcRecon (5864 posts) -

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

getyeryayasout

Any kind of co op would be more than welcome, I hope it's incorporated into the next game, fo sho.

Looking at all of the carnage one player could do with JC2....Co-op would be overkill!!!:P

#15 Posted by dalger21 (1169 posts) -
I've had it since the summer since it was free on PS+. I played it for a little while but the awkward controls and bad voice acting really made it a game that I didn't really like. Maybe I'll give it another chance when I don't have anything else to play but yea...that is what I thought about it.
#16 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -
meh... I got it when it was free. >_>
#17 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
just bought it today, and was a waste of my money. I'm really not enjoying this. Thank god i got it used.