Just bought a PSP slim!!! Need help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

n_kors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 n_kors
Member since 2005 • 1785 Posts

I'm soooo excited. I also got a 4 gb memory stick and 3 games. I bought a DS at first, then realized I had made the wrong decision because the only two games I wanted for the DS were mario kart and NEW super mario bros. But the PSP has a library of games I'd enjoy.

Anyway, does anyone know about or have the PSP Media Manager who could tell me whether it's a waste of time or not? Can't you just open up the PSP in windows and add and remove music and video files that way? I know I could just google this, but thought it'd be better to hear directly from the gaming community itself.

Avatar image for evrynitewithyou
evrynitewithyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 evrynitewithyou
Member since 2005 • 301 Posts
nah just get a usb cable for it and u can put music and video on there like that. if you need more info pm me
israelzerg1975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 israelzerg1975
Member since 2003 • 257 Posts
It's very easy to put music, just format the MS so that it has all the folders, and copy the MP3 to any MUSIC folder.
If you want to add movies, there's a lot of MP4 converters out there (I use MediaCoder). If you want to try the Sony format Atrac3Plus for music (Which I use) then try Sonic Stage. That format saves a lot of space and the quality is good. I have like 1500 songs and they only are like 2.6GB Lot of space left for movies.
ratboy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ratboy64
Member since 2007 • 406 Posts

drag and drop is what i do

ratboy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ratboy64
Member since 2007 • 406 Posts

great! go get a customs 3.9 firmware and you are ready to be a piratemaxgoh

naughty naughty

fvjonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fvjonj
Member since 2003 • 661 Posts

I have PSP Media Manager. I use it mostly for the RSS feature. I subscribe to some video RSS feeds and I like that PSP Media Manager will convert the feed to MP4 for me rather than having to do it manually.

It is pretty much drag-and-drop for music and video. However, I use PSPVideo9 as my main video manager.

xero_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xero_33
Member since 2004 • 171 Posts
kudos on that! u made the right choice! ur in the right department now.. hehe.. anyways.. that psp software you have is ok but you can actually just plug in a usb cable and from there, you can just copy paste games, music, movies, picture files and demo on the folders in it.. (oh and yeah dont change the folder names) but you should get a converter software as well.. i suggest pspvideo9 for converteing videos... if u have any ??? pm me or might as well post some more threads
xero_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xero_33
Member since 2004 • 171 Posts
tsk tsk... some poepl dont really read the disclaimer on this forum.. hope you dont get banned... ass...