just beat resistance!! i likes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

red_sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 red_sovereign
Member since 2007 • 1936 Posts

yea this game is awesome. i beat it in three days. i abused the hell out of this game and i was definitely impressed. the guns were probably the best edition of the game. now i have unlocked more guns started the campaign over again...reapers ftw.

r2 has to be even more epic due to the grander scale. cant wait to buy and play it...anyone have any praise about r1/r2??

btw i know this game was out around launch, but its my first ps3 title. and i was awed. just wanted to tell the world that insomniac made gold

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

Cool.

red_sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 red_sovereign
Member since 2007 • 1936 Posts
btw i didnt get any trophies??? how the hell did that happen?
Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

btw i didnt get any trophies??? how the hell did that happen?red_sovereign

The fact that there are non might be the problem..

BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts

Don't expect great things from Resistance 2 because the game is a letdown from the first one.

jagsxxfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jagsxxfan
Member since 2008 • 473 Posts

yea i agree with the guy above me

resist 1=epic

resist 2= worth sequel that i played, that i thought was going to be so good....the story sucked/// the online is to large and non competative

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

I thought the second one was so much better than the first. To me, it felt like I was actually at least a part of a war. The MP was so-so, but the online co-op was fantastic.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

I also enjoyed the first one, a lot, actually, but I was let down in a major way with R2. Maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did, though.

l-laxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 l-laxor
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts

I love Resistance: FoM, but R2 was very disappointing.

Edit: I have yet to try the MP, I've only played the SP campaigns.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#10 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

You have good taste in games.

Also, Resistance 2 is great, the online is much better than Resistance 1. The campaign has it's ups and downs though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
i didnt like R1.... have yet to try R2
urockdef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 urockdef
Member since 2006 • 78 Posts

Resistance Fall of Man is the first game I bought with my PS3. I will always remember how I was in aww of the graphics the PS3 could make happen. As far as which is better, R1 or R2, I am going to try and hold-off bashing it till hopefully a third installment comes out. I then can put the whole story together and see if R2's story was a good bridge from R1 to R3. I do have to admit I liked the narrative in R1 better than leaving it out in R2.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I wouldn't say R2 is a letdown. It is in the aspect that you can't do co-op mode on the campaign and that you can only have 2 weapons at a time. The campaign in 2 didn't have vehicles which kind of blew but overall I liiked the environments in 2 more. The online co-op mode is awsome with 8 people , it does resemble the first one's levels in a way. It's cool. I would say overall the second one was better than the first, but the first one was faster paced and had cool vehicle sections. The story wasn't much in either game in my opinion. Yes it was narrated by Rachel better in the first game, but none of the games explain it super well. I don't understand people's hatred towards the second game so much. I don't know what they were expecting. Insomniac makes great installments all the time on their games. I am really looking forward to the next ratchet. I thought quest for booty was a bit better than what people and critics said. I get why they bashed it a little. It was a downloadable game with high quality values of a retail title. The game technically looks better than the previous ratchet game on PS3. The new space exploration seems cool and a bit Mario Galaxy like.

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 donmega1
Member since 2003 • 1456 Posts

get r2, don't listen to any of these chumps. although i think the online community is dwindling...

hawkboy_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 hawkboy_4
Member since 2009 • 1095 Posts
red_sovereign, i borrowed R2 of a kid at school i played it got to the end boss deleadus and got the trophy for completing the game, then i quickly eject R2 out of my ps3 and never played it agian.
Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

i liked R1 and I think you will like R2

Avatar image for motorstormhater
motorstormhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 motorstormhater
Member since 2007 • 789 Posts

yea i agree with the guy above me

resist 1=epic

resist 2= worth sequel that i played, that i thought was going to be so good....the story sucked/// the online is to large and non competative

jagsxxfan
i agree with this guy on the online. i hate those games where they try to cram as many people as they can into one match. even if its not laggy its still pathetic as no one tries to use teamwork. it just becomes one huge confusing mess.