January PS Plus: Bioshock Infinite, Brothers: AToTS, DmC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by HowlPendragon (30 posts) -

A video on the PSN was accidentally leaked and revealed North America's January lineup of free PS Plus games.

The list includes:

Bioshock InfiniteBrothers: A Tale of Two SonsDmC: Devil May CryDon't Starve (PS4)Smart As (PS Vita)Worms Battle Islands (PS Vita)I'm personally super stoked about Infinite and DmC. I beat Infinite off Redbox, but dat replay value. I'm glad I didn't fall for the $13 sale.

What do you guys think about the update?

*prepares to hear Xbox fanboys whine about how Infinite is overrated anyway*

Source: http://tinyurl.com/klez2jm

#2 Posted by RossRichard (2337 posts) -

Already own Infinite, but those other games are nice.

#3 Edited by marcheegsr (2518 posts) -

This is for North America?

If so I already beat Infinite and sold it. But will download it to play through it again. Also wanted to try DMC. Brothers a tale of two sons looks like it might be good as well. Overall another good month.

#4 Posted by RAGEofSTUNTS (731 posts) -

This is for North America?

If so I already beat Infinite and sold it. But will download it to play through it again. Also wanted to try DMC. Brothers a tale of two sons looks like it might be good as well. Overall another good month.

Hopefully we aren't forgotten again like with Far Cry 3....

#5 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2397 posts) -

Good games across the board, already have Infinite (my favorite game on PS3) but the rest I will be checking out, the DMC demo was cool, looking forward to playing it.

#6 Posted by Terrencec06 (3457 posts) -

Very good line up. Only game I own out of all of them is Bioshock.

#7 Edited by dipdish (867 posts) -

I want Bioshock Infinite, and especially Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for PS+ EU. = )

#8 Edited by SoNin360 (5342 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite is a surprise, though I expect many who are interested in playing it have already done so, like myself. The only other game that interests me is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, mainly because I've heard good things about it. For some reason I thought it was a FPS, but now seeing that it's obviously not the case, I'll have to check it out once I re-new my PS+.