This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PreparationH123 (415 posts) -

how do you opt to go to jail in RDR instead of being killed?

#2 Posted by PreparationH123 (415 posts) -

no one has gone to jail yet?

#3 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

I got stuck in jail for going ape on Armadillo. I'm not sure how they captured me exactly though.

#4 Posted by Zella24 (180 posts) -

You have to stay still and holster your weapon. John should raise his hands up surrendering and you should be taken to jail. I find it a little sketchy though cause sometimes when I try to surrender I just get shot up.

#5 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -
The one time that I've done it, right when I decided to turn myself in I went to the equip screen and selected fists, then just stood still and waited for them to catch up to me.
#6 Posted by tirralirra (2261 posts) -
anyone who's played it think that GS score for RDR is a bit high. Just seems like there few too many things wrong (albeit little things perhaps) with it to be 9.5
#7 Posted by antoniopuerta16 (111 posts) -

I think maybe we should wait for this game to get patched up a bit then maybe this will be a better games! Right now it has too many glitched so be patient for them to fixed it up.:)

#8 Posted by pete_merlin (6099 posts) -

No idea, I always get shot up tbh.

I also haven't noticed any glitches yet, although when I went online, I whistled for my donkey to come get me but instead he ran straight past me and off a nearby cliff. I found it amusing :D

#9 Posted by PreparationH123 (415 posts) -

hit L1 to holster your weapon and you can go to jail