Is your PS4 power port loose when touched?

chickandipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chickandipper
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm more and more turning against sony by the minute, due to issues of high pitched noises while console is switched off I've begun investigating to see if I can resolve the problem. I've now noticed my PS4's power port where the power cable goes in to is SLIGHTLY loose and moves a tiny bit. Anybody else? I think I'm going to sell and buy and Xbox they don't seem to have these problems!

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Go away, sell your PS4 for a loss and go get another console

Hell, I'd rather you just take up reading because if you change consoles you'll still be posting somewhere here.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

buy a snes, they are rock solid... :)

Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

My PS4 is pretty quiet, even when running blu-ray movies, also that port on mine isn't lose. You may have a defected unit. Only downside to the PS4 is the short Dual Shock4 controller battery life.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Prince_Denspion said:

My PS4 is pretty quiet, even when running blu-ray movies, also that port on mine isn't lose. You may have a defected unit. Only downside to the PS4 is the short Dual Shock4 controller battery life.

Same here, although I find the DS4 battery life pretty adequate - I know it is quantifiably worse than the DS3's, but after 5 hours of gaming 1) it's still going and 2) I'm ready to read a book or go for a walk

Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

@xantufrog: My PS4 is within reach of the couch and charge cable, but yeah by the time that controller gets out of juice, I'm usually done gaming anyways.