Is Uncharted 1 the best single player story or is it just me??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by snesmast4r2260 (18 posts) -
i liked the first idk what it is but in my opinion the uncharted franchise is amazing no doubt. bt you guys voice your thought i wanna know how other fans feel am i alone?????
#2 Posted by chocolate1325 (32422 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption beats it for me in terms of story.

#3 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune had a good story with neat twists, but I've played many more games with better stories. The best I've experienced is Bioshock.

#4 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18330 posts) -
I liked Uncharted better than Uncharted 2. I haven't played the third one yet.
#5 Posted by danjin44 (280 posts) -
Persona 3/4 Catherine NiER Bioshock Yakuza 3 InFAMOUS 1/2 All these games I liked story more, but I still enjoyed uncharted very much.
#6 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

"Is Uncharted 1 the best single player story or is it just me??"

Nah, Uncharted 2 is :D

#7 Posted by marcheegsr (2456 posts) -

I still have to pick up Uncharted 1. I played 2 and 3.

Its dirt cheap now I just keep forgetting about it. This post has reminded me to go buy it. Thanks!

#8 Posted by zyphyr2k12 (272 posts) -

I've actually played 1 more than the other three so there may be something to this. I think all 4 UC games have decent storylines but 1 is pretty cool.

#9 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
It's just you. I love the first Uncharted but Uncharted 2 beats it out on every level. But there are better stories out there than what both of those games have to offer.
#10 Posted by KaY_86 (280 posts) -
to me UC 2 was better :D
#11 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16747 posts) -
It is just you.
#12 Posted by Texas2089 (16428 posts) -
Yeah I agree with most of the people here, Uncharted 2 was better than the first, but even that isn't the best single player story.
#13 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2120 posts) -

I really enjoyed the first Uncharted's story, probably my favorite in the series. Not sure what my favorite overall story game is though.

#14 Posted by jsmoke03 (12600 posts) -

i wouldve said that up until the last part of the game....i was very meh on it. But because of uc1's little unrealistic plot twist, it made all the other game more enjoyable because uncharted is not trying to be a hyper realistic action adventure game...but a real indiana jones esque type game

#15 Posted by benleslie5 (7723 posts) -

First Uncharted was my favourite in the series, both 2 and 3 were really good too :D

#16 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -
Trying to pick my favorite Uncharted game is like trying to pick which one of your children you love "more." I can't do it.
#17 Posted by HybridPhoenix (3598 posts) -
For a PS3 exclusive? I'd say so.
#18 Posted by -Fromage- (10512 posts) -
Best of the 3 Uncharted games? I'd say no. The 2 sequels had better stories I felt. As for best storyline of any game, my vote goes to inFamous.
#19 Posted by Mickeyminime (1113 posts) -
Not played any of them. my cousin had them, both said the game was slightly disappointing. I was going to buy it years ago until that system update crashed all the Uncharted games where it wouldn't play. I think this was back in 09. Although sony fixed the problem, i still never got it. My friend at work also has it but he didn't say much about it be it good or bad so i can only guess its ok. He doesn't play it anymore but with the amount of trophies he has for all 3 games, i'm guessing its ok, but for me, its not worth the risk or money unless its very cheap to get
#20 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption beats it for me in terms of story.

chocolate1325
#21 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Not played any of them. my cousin had them, both said the game was slightly disappointing. I was going to buy it years ago until that system update crashed all the Uncharted games where it wouldn't play. I think this was back in 09. Although sony fixed the problem, i still never got it. My friend at work also has it but he didn't say much about it be it good or bad so i can only guess its ok. He doesn't play it anymore but with the amount of trophies he has for all 3 games, i'm guessing its ok, but for me, its not worth the risk or money unless its very cheap to getMickeyminime

Those games can be gotten pretty cheaply now and they's no more isk in playing them than there is with any other game.

#22 Posted by Deaho (944 posts) -

Uncharted 1 was the best in the series ,uncharted 2 was cool but I still prefer UC 1,I always feel the 1st story is the best.

#23 Posted by NylaMandisa (121 posts) -

Story wise I think the Soul Reaver games are the best.

#24 Posted by clr84651 (5338 posts) -

No it's just you! You are the best single player story.