Is there still players on KZ: Shadow fall?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 TurboGraphix
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts

After microsoft's slap in the face to gears fans at e3, I'm trading in my x1 for a ps4 using gamestop's 50% extra trade in deal. I want to purchase KZ Shadow fall, but want to know if the online community is still there.

Thanks

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

Couple friends of mine still play it regularly, so yeah. And when the Intercept expansion comes along, you shouldn't have problems getting matches.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#3 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

yeah, it's still active! The KZ online community has always had average but STRONG support. But to be honest....keep your xbox because both systems don't have a great selection at the moment! I don't see what's wrong with owning both UNLESS finances is an issue.

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TurboGraphix

I prefer to have one console, and yes, it's easier on the pockets (car payments) lol. I did the gamestop deal, got $375 for my x1 without kinect. Im lovin the online so far. The gun mechanics are very fluid. I use the vlug

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#5 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I wouldn't worry about this game being inactive for quite a while. I somewhat recently played some Killzone 3 online and it was still playable. Can't jump into the exact map you want, but you can still find games. I won't have Shadow Fall for a while, but I'm not worried at all about there not being enough people to play.

VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By VintAge68
Member since 2010 • 530 Posts

Yes, I think it is quite active. They also published a couple of new contents just recently, above all the Insurgent pack and co-op maps (which apparently require the Season Pass), yet most additional multiplayer maps are free for download via PS Store so far.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@TurboGraphix said:

I prefer to have one console, and yes, it's easier on the pockets (car payments) lol. I did the gamestop deal, got $375 for my x1 without kinect. Im lovin the online so far. The gun mechanics are very fluid. I use the vlug

I feel ya bro because I don't got a car but I do have a mortgage and it's good that you got your priorities straight! :)

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#8 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

The KZ community will always shrink quickly after launch, but there is always an active small community. You should never have problems getting into a deathmatch or warzone server.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@TurboGraphix said:

After microsoft's slap in the face to gears fans at e3, I'm trading in my x1 for a ps4 using gamestop's 50% extra trade in deal. I want to purchase KZ Shadow fall, but want to know if the online community is still there.

Thanks

i wouldnt get my hopes up with kz shadowfall....just sayin

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TurboGraphix

They recently added 24 player TDM, that's been fun. I may get the Insurgent pack for the Co Op, the gun mechanics are awesome in this game.

equanox214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 equanox214
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts

Why is everyone lying to this guy? i signed on the other day and there was literally 98 people playing?