Is the Vita being discontinued?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Wolfysteve (29 posts) -
now there is a rumor that monster hunter 4 is coming out for it. if MH4 hits vita, the story will change significantly in the near future as japan sales alone will go through the roof.Kaisfate
Rumour was debunked. And Vita will sell well in Japan regardless. They love Sony unconditionally.
#52 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4092 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kaisfate"]now there is a rumor that monster hunter 4 is coming out for it. if MH4 hits vita, the story will change significantly in the near future as japan sales alone will go through the roof.Wolfysteve
Rumour was debunked. And Vita will sell well in Japan regardless. They love Sony unconditionally.

To be fair they never actually said MH4 wasn't coming out for Vita, at least not that I saw. I saw a quote saying to not believe everything on the internet or it will elad to diaappointment, which is good advice, but they never actually gave a definite answer.

#53 Posted by Wolfysteve (29 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wolfysteve"][QUOTE="Kaisfate"]now there is a rumor that monster hunter 4 is coming out for it. if MH4 hits vita, the story will change significantly in the near future as japan sales alone will go through the roof.Toxic-Seahorse

To be fair they never actually said MH4 wasn't coming out for Vita, at least not that I saw. I saw a quote saying to not believe everything on the internet or it will elad to diaappointment, which is good advice, but they never actually gave a definite answer.

Well if you believe in rumours, there's another rumour floating about that says Nintendo have a 3 year exclusivity contract with capcom. If so, you may have to wait a year or two before you get MH on your precious Vita. Depending on when they made this contract.
#54 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4092 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="Wolfysteve"] Rumour was debunked. And Vita will sell well in Japan regardless. They love Sony unconditionally.Wolfysteve

Well if you believe in rumours, there's another rumour floating about that says Nintendo have a 3 year exclusivity contract with capcom. If so, you may have to wait a year or two before you get MH on your precious Vita. Depending on when they made this contract.

"Precious Vita"? Why do you sound like a troll who doesn't own a Vita?

#55 Posted by Ovirew (6275 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfysteve"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] To be fair they never actually said MH4 wasn't coming out for Vita, at least not that I saw. I saw a quote saying to not believe everything on the internet or it will elad to diaappointment, which is good advice, but they never actually gave a definite answer.Toxic-Seahorse

"Precious Vita"? Why do you should like a troll who doesn't own a Vita?

Okay, I don't like wolfy already lol. Why are there so many people allowed to tramp all over the Vita here on the Vita forums? If Gamespot wants to appoint a new mod to this forum I might be interested...
#56 Posted by Kaisfate (141 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kaisfate"]now there is a rumor that monster hunter 4 is coming out for it. if MH4 hits vita, the story will change significantly in the near future as japan sales alone will go through the roof.Wolfysteve

is that why it has sold less in japan than in the west? doesnt seem like your statement is correct.
#57 Posted by PumpkinBoogie (3366 posts) -

[QUOTE="ginger1coco"]

I think the Vita is an excellent handheld, the reasons she probaly said that is because alot of the games for it are Downloadable from the ps store.

AmnesiaHaze

well if it was a "she" it explains everything , women have no clue bout videogames :D

I sure as hell hope you meant that in jest.......b/c otherwise, I'd hate to flip b!tch-mode on you for such a pathetic insult. :roll:

Anyhow....on topic, I'd clearly chalk this up to typical GS associates' stupidity or her ass was being lazy and she didn't even want to bother to check for you to see if another store had it in stock. This whole Vita 'doom-and-gloom' sh!t is getting pretty old hat now.....the Vita is in no more of a predicament than the 3DS 'pre-price drop'. Once the same eventually happens to the Vita and more titles keep rolling out things will get a long fine. The first year of a console's launch always tends to be the slowest.

#58 Posted by Victorious_Fize (6118 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ovirew"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Wolfysteve"] Well if you believe in rumours, there's another rumour floating about that says Nintendo have a 3 year exclusivity contract with capcom. If so, you may have to wait a year or two before you get MH on your precious Vita. Depending on when they made this contract.

"Precious Vita"? Why do you should like a troll who doesn't own a Vita?

Okay, I don't like wolfy already lol. Why are there so many people allowed to tramp all over the Vita here on the Vita forums? If Gamespot wants to appoint a new mod to this forum I might be interested...

Don't get your hopes up. It's been a GameSpot policy to let these forums go down the runner through all these trolls and lack of mods.