I'm looking into a new TV, but am curious how fast it should be if I want to go online. I currently have a 60Hz (8ms) TV, and it has worked fine with games like Killzone 2 online. However, for some reason every now and then, the TV loses the signal. I don't know whether this is due to the refresh rate or the HDMI cable. So basically, do I need a 120Hz TV, or is 60Hz good enough?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: May 7, 2006
- Posts: 1303
- Member Since: September 6, 2007
- Posts: 78438
- Member Since: October 25, 2005
- Posts: 214
- Member Since: October 15, 2006
- Posts: 18934
If you researched those TVs you would see that most reviewers say there is little to no difference in HD channels. There is only a small difference during BD playback.
Or even better like a new LG with 250 (I think) of Tru Motion Tech. Wrap your mind around that.DeftonesRule
- Member Since: May 16, 2003
- Posts: 10720
- Member Since: June 14, 2009
- Posts: 458
- Member Since: September 25, 2007
- Posts: 5146
- Member Since: May 8, 2002
- Posts: 8966
- Member Since: May 20, 2002
- Posts: 558
Quick NavigationJump to Top
Please Log In to post.