brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

I have played it on pc on release so I know what Im getting in to but I wonder how good this game plays on ps4. Is the gameplay smooth, do they patch the game as good as with the pc version, is the online community decent?

I want to get it on console so I can play it together with my son. Will I need to have two psn+ account for us to be able to play online together (2 player split screen + 2 randoms)?

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i dont know if urll need two accounts, i doubt it.

but as for the game itself it was great id recommend it

szafto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By szafto
Member since 2006 • 1389 Posts

its even more fun on the console than the pc version imo

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

@brodelin said:

I have played it on pc on release so I know what Im getting in to but I wonder how good this game plays on ps4. Is the gameplay smooth, do they patch the game as good as with the pc version, is the online community decent?

I want to get it on console so I can play it together with my son. Will I need to have two psn+ account for us to be able to play online together (2 player split screen + 2 randoms)?

It runs smooth, even on 4 player co-op. And I am assuming that if you use 2 different profiles on the system, you are going to need 2 psn id accounts for both of you to play. Don't quote me on that. But what you can do is you sign in on your profile, and he can sign in as a guest on your profile too and both can play on the same account, So there would be a way for you guys to play on one account online.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Yes Diablo 3 is well worth playing on the PlayStation 4. This is an excellent co-op game. Gameplay is smooth frame rate is great. You will have a blast playing this dungeon crawl with your son. This title is worth the $70.00 but maybe you can find a used copy at gamestop/eb games. This is just a really fun game to play.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

game is best played on PS4 imo.. i play couch coop with my daughter all the time and its great. i believe you only need 1 PS+ account and he would just need a normal PSN account to play online if youre both playing on the same console

brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

Yeah so I caved in and bought the game. No regrets, me and my kid are already in act 5 and having a blast :P