Is Assassin's Creed Unity Any Good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Phantasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Phantasm
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I haven't played the new Creed game but it has received mediocre reviews, can anyone out there tell me if it's up to par with past games or worth playing if you're a fan of the franchise?

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Your a fan of a franchise? Must buy.

Right now I give it 8/10, once they fix the bugs in the next patch, it will be a 9/10 imo.

It feels more like AC2. It's different then Black flag.

Bust this is coming from someone who loves the AC games so maybe im biased.

Pros:

• Pairs looks beautiful.
  • A lot of side missions.
  • Likeable protagonist.
  • Great combat.
  • Co-op is fun.

Cons:

• Bugs/ pop ins
  • Story? ( I dunno have;t gotten to far into the story, busy with side missions, but a lot of reviews says the story is mediocre.
topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2  Edited By topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

I too am an AC fan and so far I am enjoying this game. The only thing that makes it hard for me is I am coming right off of Shadow of Mordor, and the way you can climb basically anything there seamlessly makes it hard to get back to the AC idea of what you can and can't climb. Other than that I am enjoying it right now, and after they patch a few of the minor bugs it will be great IMO.

Phantasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Phantasm

Great comments that helped me a lot....thanks a ton and I think that clenches my questions

danlevm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 danlevm
Member since 2013 • 289 Posts

I am liking it, the framerate sucks ass at times..... some parts i was getting like 10 frames a second!

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#5 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

I think it's good from what I have played I do like the new being able to drop off a building quicker and climbing mechanics and overall I haven't really run into to too many bugs maybe I missed one or two of them. I think it's because I was a bigger lover of Assassins Creed 2 and at the moment it isn't as bad as some sources say. It's solid nothing spectacular but not bad.

I haven't played co - op yet so I don't know how that is and also the new combat and having a stealth button. Sometimes these little things can get overlooked but so far about an 8 out of 10 for me.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i didnt like it and ive beaten every AC to date

Phantasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phantasm

It seems like AC players like it for the most part and those who didn't can't seem to figure out why, I'm renting it from GameFly and that may be awhile

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

Has anyone finished the game? At least the story? If they gave how good is it? Does the side missions get repetitive? Does the missions in story continue to be interesting? Is the co op continue to be fun? I rented the game, like I mention in another post. I didn't see the glitches so known in YouTube videos etc.