Is AC Liberations worth it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by soapman72 (2714 posts) -

I need a new game for my vita. I have always been a AC fan but am worried I would be dissapointed with Liberations. I have been a handheld gamer since the start and do not expect awesome graphics from a handheld. Even though Uncharted was quite stunning. Is there a lot of extra gameplay (side missions ext.)

#2 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
Biggest problems with AC Liberations are the undeveloped characters and story and the crappy touch screen mini games. I haven't had much framerate problems but I did only get the game a couple days ago and there was a patch already up for it which seemed to fix some issues. The multiplayer is meh unless you like risk type games but for me it was a non issue since I've never played nor plan on playing any AC multiplayer. All in all though it offers the core AC gameplay near perfectly so if you want that on the go it's worth it. However, depending on how much you value a complete and well developed story / characters and how much you can tolerate crappy touch mini games you should wait for a price drop.
#3 Posted by Bigboi500 (30409 posts) -

It looks really good, I'll give it that. Maybe it just starts out slow but I haven't been able to get into it much yet.

#4 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11539 posts) -
Honestly I would say wait for a price drop or a sale. Maybe black friday? It's a good game but I wouldn't say it's worth it at the full price, then again I haven't beaten the game yet.
#5 Posted by soapman72 (2714 posts) -

Honestly I would say wait for a price drop or a sale. Maybe black friday? It's a good game but I wouldn't say it's worth it at the full price, then again I haven't beaten the game yet.Kaze_no_Mirai
Thanks for the opinion! Are you aware of any black friday deals for the game?

#6 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11539 posts) -
I honestly don't know of any sales for the game for black friday but a some might pop up. Maybe it was wrong of me to mention black friday sales without knowing of one :P But there's a chance. I think the best bets would be Gamestop or better yet Amazon
#7 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

I can't get interested in it tbh.

#8 Posted by Malta_1980 (11466 posts) -

i'll be getting the game sometime when its cheaper..

#9 Posted by beanz777 (156 posts) -

I was actually wondering about this as well. Been wanting to pick it up, probably next week though. I heard there was a glitch that corrupts saves? Anyone experienced that

#10 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

Does anybody know, how long is the game ? Just picked a Vita and i was wondering of the lenght.