inFamous: Second Son issue.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xDARKGUITARISTx
xDARKGUITARISTx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1 xDARKGUITARISTx
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

So I bought my second PS4 the other night (sold the first one about a month after launch for needed cash) so I could play inFamous: Second Son. Had no issues whatsoever, other than the disc drive on that system being loud as hell whilst playing any game or BluRay movie. I returned and exchanged it today, which in itself was a miracle considering the supply shortage for PS4's. Anyhow, I got inFamous loaded back up and just before reaching the second major cutscene after the opening, I am presented with a screen that says

"Estimated time remaining:

04:12

28%

DOWNLOADING GAME FILES

Quitting the game will not cancel your download"

It has not moved off of 28% in 40 minutes. I have already uninstalled the game and tried reinstalling it, which after that I progressed past that part, but now right at the D.U.P. checkpoint after the bridge collapse, its doing the same thing. Anybody else had this happen?

Avatar image for xDARKGUITARISTx
xDARKGUITARISTx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2 xDARKGUITARISTx
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

Scratch that people. If you run into this problem, just go out to the dashboard and quit the game. Then let your system set with the game in the tray for 10 minutes. It'll install the rest of the way and that should do it.