In need of Dragon crown friends

This topic is locked from further discussion.

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts

So before anything.   When the game asked me to unlock online mode and adhoc or whatever, i accidentally hit no.  So is there anyway to connect with people after that? Also my ID is rcboys :) 

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

Feel free to add me. I don't have my copy yet, but it's been shipped. So I'm hoping I get it soon.

PSN: Nazar_Ops

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 n00bkid

Feel free to add me. I don't have my copy yet, but it's been shipped. So I'm hoping I get it soon.

lilnazar
I just hope I didn't screw this character over by saying NO to play with players :| And i wish Sony kept Vita friends separate from PS3 friends, unless I'm missing something.
RatedSTARZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 RatedSTARZ
Member since 2013 • 400 Posts
[QUOTE="lilnazar"]

n00bkid
I just hope I didn't screw this character over by saying NO to play with players :| And i wish Sony kept Vita friends separate from PS3 friends, unless I'm missing something.

You know what would be even better than that? :) If Vita players could also play with PS3 players :D. Or can the Vita already do that?
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 n00bkid
[QUOTE="n00bkid"][QUOTE="lilnazar"]

RatedSTARZ

You know what would be even better than that? :) If Vita players could also play with PS3 players :D. Or can the Vita already do that?

Unfortunately not with this game :( Pretty stupid on there part in my opinion... it was a win win for them haha.
RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 RollinKaos
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

Add me, I just unlocked the online today and did the same thing you did with answering no. 

I was heading out to a quest so I didnt want to stop the game lol. 

PSN  RollinKaos

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 n00bkid
Online still kind of broken :( shame. But i will add you guys shortly!
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

The_X_Factor_9 

I'm a level 60 Fighter. Once you get to level 35 and beat normal, Hard is where the game really opens up. A lot more people to play with. Probably all the Japanese people. I'm sure I'm in the top 5% of American players at this point. 

This game is way better on the Vita. Perfect to pick up and play to continue leveling up. Online works great if you have a good connection. 

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I just beat the game today with the fighter class at level 32 or so and i realized that i still have a long way to go cause i have to complete hard mode and ultra hard mode so i could definately use some skill players, also been looking to level up my other classes as well like the Elf, Sorceress, Dwarf, Wizzard and Dwarf just to mix up play styles.

Feel free to add me up PSN ID is tosyn_88

RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 RollinKaos
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts
I have a wizard at level 17 and a fighter at 20 as of right now. Looking to play online haven't done it yet. I just dont want to be the lowest player in the group lol
IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

You could add me if you like, my psn id is Doc4000. I have yet to unlock multiplayer yet but I'm getting there.