I'm confused about Infamous 2 [spoilers]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Indie_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Indie_Hitman
Member since 2008 • 2457 Posts

I've just completed 'Storm the fort' and I'm now a bit bewildered by the choice it's given me. The 'moral dilemma' doesn't make any sense!

You and Nix say that you want to swap powers to make each other stronger - great, good idea. I see nothing wrong in that given the plot since the beginning has been to get strong enough to defeat the beast. Kuo initally wants to destroy the transfer machine, but then changes her mind and says 'Well, if anyone should swap powers with Cole it should be me.' Based on what? I chose Nix in the end because she had more interesting powers and she was the most enthusiastic about the swap given she hasn't spent half the game complaining about what a curse those powers are. As we're transferring Kuo then starts screaming about how the machine destroyed her life and starts berating us; when we've finished I'm all of a sudden an evil character with the hots for Nix.

Sorry but that doesn't that make any sense. How does that make any sense? How is choosing Nix over Kuo in this situation evil? Kuo said she doesn't want the powers and now I'm evil for not giving her more?

And what was up with the slap on the ass at the end? Was that really necessary? My character was solid blue up to that point. I don't understand!

BatladyMia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 BatladyMia
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Some weird-ass choices in inFamous 2. Especially the very last one. Left a pretty unsavory taste in my mouth.

JEP_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 JEP_100
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

Hello,

I think this game is great besides the overall series, this is one of the best ones definetly a recomondation.

sagejonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#4 sagejonathan
Member since 2011 • 519 Posts

The game is not flawless and is very black and white with these decisions. Nevertheless I am a huge fan its just one of those things if you know what I mean. The games logic is that you sided with the anti-hero, Nix, therefore you must be an anti-hero/villain too. The first infamous also had one of those decisions where one decision will change your karma entirely.