I want to sell my PSP 3000, i have a few questions...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

OK, so i want to sell my PSP 3000 on ebay, but i'm worried that i'm not sure that the PSP buttons are doing what they are supposed to do. How do i know that the O button does what it is supposed to do? For example, what if on this PSP something is wrong so that O does what X is supposed to do?

How do i protect myself from the possibility that the buyer buys my PSP, and then says that it came broken? He could exchange my PSP for his, and say that mine was broken, when he was lying. Sorry, I've only used ebay a few times, so i'm not sure what to do.

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

OK, so i want to sell my PSP 3000 on ebay, but i'm worried that i'm not sure that the PSP buttons are doing what they are supposed to do. How do i know that the O button does what it is supposed to do? For example, what if on this PSP something is wrong so that O does what X is supposed to do?

How do i protect myself from the possibility that the buyer buys my PSP, and then says that it came broken? He could exchange my PSP for his, and say that mine was broken, when he was lying. Sorry, I've only used ebay a few times, so i'm not sure what to do.

hydralisk86
Play some god of war or any other modern game.. God of War have QTE's where you spam circle.. there are also treasure chests where you hold circle and if you let go too early it won't open. X is for jumping try jumping around. Try any other modern game where X is for confirming and O is for cancelling or returning to a previous menu. Make a Video on youtube showing your PSP. Not sure if you should disclose the serial number in the video though for the sake of better proofs.
ShoppingMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ShoppingMonk
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
better sell to recommercehub website try it once
robi100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 robi100
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
i have completely defeated the purpose of a psp. i have more gigs in music and video then i have in games... so im just gonna sell the dang thing and put the money forth to a iPod. i was wondering since all games are download only for the Go (i myself have around 6 on the systems memory) does gamestop also purchase the games on the psp (that was question. RV SuppliesTrailer Accessories