I want to sell my PSP 3000, i have a few questions...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hydralisk86 (8584 posts) -

OK, so i want to sell my PSP 3000 on ebay, but i'm worried that i'm not sure that the PSP buttons are doing what they are supposed to do. How do i know that the O button does what it is supposed to do? For example, what if on this PSP something is wrong so that O does what X is supposed to do?

How do i protect myself from the possibility that the buyer buys my PSP, and then says that it came broken? He could exchange my PSP for his, and say that mine was broken, when he was lying. Sorry, I've only used ebay a few times, so i'm not sure what to do.

#2 Posted by j2zon2591 (2327 posts) -

OK, so i want to sell my PSP 3000 on ebay, but i'm worried that i'm not sure that the PSP buttons are doing what they are supposed to do. How do i know that the O button does what it is supposed to do? For example, what if on this PSP something is wrong so that O does what X is supposed to do?

How do i protect myself from the possibility that the buyer buys my PSP, and then says that it came broken? He could exchange my PSP for his, and say that mine was broken, when he was lying. Sorry, I've only used ebay a few times, so i'm not sure what to do.

hydralisk86
Play some god of war or any other modern game.. God of War have QTE's where you spam circle.. there are also treasure chests where you hold circle and if you let go too early it won't open. X is for jumping try jumping around. Try any other modern game where X is for confirming and O is for cancelling or returning to a previous menu. Make a Video on youtube showing your PSP. Not sure if you should disclose the serial number in the video though for the sake of better proofs.
#3 Posted by ShoppingMonk (4 posts) -
better sell to recommercehub website try it once
#4 Posted by robi100 (2 posts) -
i have completely defeated the purpose of a psp. i have more gigs in music and video then i have in games... so im just gonna sell the dang thing and put the money forth to a iPod. i was wondering since all games are download only for the Go (i myself have around 6 on the systems memory) does gamestop also purchase the games on the psp (that was question. RV Supplies Trailer Accessories