I pray your system doesn't break, because Sony is terrible about repairing!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

saosin37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 saosin37
Member since 2005 • 261 Posts
I hope nobody else has to go through the bs i had to go through today with sony trying to get my ps3 repaired.  My wireless card broke in my ps3 and my controllers stopped connecting.    I called them up and it took me 2 hours to actually get them to get the system exchanged.  All the time he kept putting me on hold and making up excuses.  If anyone else has to talk to sony about repairs, keep insisting that they repair it because they are going to try to get off the phone and make you try something and call back. 
choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
hmm really ... becuase 95% of people i have seen with a faulty PS3 on theseboards claim that SONY's replacments services it very high quality with SONY replacing PS3's often within a day or so ...
saosin37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 saosin37
Member since 2005 • 261 Posts
Within a day?  They told me i would not get the box to send out my broken ps3 for 4 days, and not to expect a replacement for 10 buisness days after the system is returned to them.
caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts
How fast do you expect it to be?
LordXelNaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LordXelNaga
Member since 2005 • 1161 Posts
I sent a friends PSP to Sony and I couldn't believe how good the service was.  Kepp in mind I'm in Australia.  I rang sony, they sent me an email with a barcode, I took the barcode to the local Australia Post office, they gave me the packaging (didn't pay a cent), posted it, and in just under a week the PSP was back.
Chaos_Zero99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chaos_Zero99
Member since 2006 • 55 Posts
it only took 30 min. to get the exchange process finished and i got the box the next day. but i didn't use it cause it fixed its self some how.