I made a mistake..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Depizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Depizzle
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So I've had a ps3 for about 5 years (I'm 17 right now) and to this day I love it. So for Christmas I got a ps4 and it just seemed kinda boring to me, so to change things up I traded it in for an Xbox one (and 10 games) and now that I have had it for about 2 months I realize that I fucking hate it.. What the **** can I do take it back and get a ps4?

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

Keep the xbox and save up for ps4.

...or sell it on Craigslist.

...if you're really desperate, trade it in to gamestop.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

All I can Say is, Welcome 17 years old, so when you got the PS3, you was a youngest and had no idea about things and you had other interests as well.

A quick lesson on the gaming world and console launches, the first year or even 2 are pretty meh for games with the odd one which amazes you, then everything starts to flow and get better, what happened with the PS3 is what many new gamers are experiencing is the fact, it's been out for a very long time, developers got comfortable with the programming and games seemed to flow towards the end and it sticks in peoples minds, what most forget because it's been that long, is it had a very staggered start, it took a long time till a game truly amazed people and it was a very slow pace for a few years, so the PS4 is in the same boat but a little better, slow start but the games are starting to flow from feb onwards,

I say it was a silly mistake considering you already had a PS3 and could of carried on with that if you found the games boring on the PS4,

I'd say either keep the X1 and save or trade it in and get a PS4

Noblecowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 Noblecowboy
Member since 2014 • 44 Posts

Don't even bother trading in your XBox One at GameStop; you'll only get $175 trade in credit... Try to sell it or trade it for a PS4 locally on Craigslist.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#5 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

So you got an Xbox One and 10 games in exchange for your PS4? I don't see why you don't just try to make that same trade but the other way around with someone else. But I'm guessing you really traded in a PS4 and 10 games for an Xbox One, in which case you got ripped off and are going to have to take a loss if you want to own a PS4 again.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

That's unfortunate. Rash acting without research costs money.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

You just have to get another PS4. But your going to have to take the loss. Get rid of the Xbox one. But your going to take a loss on it. Lesson learned.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@depizzle said:

So I've had a ps3 for about 5 years (I'm 17 right now) and to this day I love it. So for Christmas I got a ps4 and it just seemed kinda boring to me, so to change things up I traded it in for an Xbox one (and 10 games) and now that I have had it for about 2 months I realize that I fucking hate it.. What the **** can I do take it back and get a ps4?

you should have kept the PS4, i think it's a better system, tbh. IF you really want it back, go and trade in the X1

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#9 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Baha, ps4 has many great games, Why trade? I'll end up buying a xbox 1 way later down the road, but never trade ps4 or ps3 towards it.