#1 Edited by evildead6789 (6893 posts) -

#2 Edited by PS4hasNOgames (1004 posts) -

cool.

#3 Posted by Behardy24 (2340 posts) -

Never knew these existed, how do they work exactly?

#4 Edited by Lhomity (760 posts) -

That is pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind getting one of those myself, but I wonder if Australian customs would mind. :P

I have the first-party Sharpshooter, which also offers a cradle for the Navigation controller.

Some of the games^^

#5 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

That's Fvcking awesome! Tell us how you find the experience with some of those games.

#6 Posted by MondasM (1184 posts) -

i have the first party sharpshooter as well, mine is grey though...

i have used it with killzone and found it to be a chore compared to playing with the controller, the movement is too finicky and you have to hold it up for a long period of time, so it is a bit exhausting as well... it does better with stationary shooting games, since as i stated movement is quite unpleasant...

#7 Edited by zeroyaoi (1826 posts) -

@Lhomity: is that an rpg stuck between Eden, and overkill? :0

#8 Edited by Lhomity (760 posts) -
#9 Posted by sukraj (21641 posts) -

very nice

#10 Edited by dipdish (858 posts) -

@MondasM said:

i have the first party sharpshooter as well, mine is grey though...

i have used it with killzone and found it to be a chore compared to playing with the controller, the movement is too finicky and you have to hold it up for a long period of time, so it is a bit exhausting as well... it does better with stationary shooting games, since as i stated movement is quite unpleasant...

Every Turkish men use a real rifle such as AK-47 at least once or twice in their lifetime, thanks to the military service. These plastic weapons won't satisfy you. = )

#11 Posted by MondasM (1184 posts) -

i am anti -war / -conflict in real life but i am a sucker for decent shooters... :D

#12 Posted by zeroyaoi (1826 posts) -
#13 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -

That Galgun video made my day hahahha.

#14 Edited by BH14 (1660 posts) -

@evildead6789:

I am surprised that the gun is legal. I know there are certain laws about toy guns cant look too realistic. It looks pretty cool.

I customized my ps3 sharpshooter with paint job. It is a shame that i dont use it much because so few games are supported. Check out my youtube video of my sharpshooter.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1-PhqE2tGU