I just beat Resistance this weekened....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

How many of you have beat Resistance yet? I just beat it this weekend. It said that there would be new weapons available in the single player mode. What weapons are these?

Also, how do I get more options for my online guy? I've seen people with skull faces, no shirts different clothes... etc... etc... how do I unlock these things?

Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
A ton of people have beaten it, it's a pretty easy game.  There are 16 weapons in all that you can get in the game, but you have to go through the game several times on harder difficulties to get them all.  I think I got 8 weapons on Easy, 12 on Normal & I think you can open all 16 once you beat Hard.  Then the Superhuman difficulty opens up for you to play through. 
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
Congratulations on beating Resistance!

The first play through nets you the dual wield guns.  You get them in the first stage just from progressing normally.  The first building you walk into will reward you with the new weapon.  There's also a new grenade available too.

To unlock the character sheet options you need to rank up in online play.  Just play, play, and play some more and you'll unlock more and more options.  You can also unlock options from completing the different challenges throughout the campaign.  Also, if you register on the Resistance site you can unlock a new set of options.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
A ton of people have beaten it, it's a pretty easy game. There are 16 weapons in all that you can get in the game, but you have to go through the game several times on harder difficulties to get them all. I think I got 8 weapons on Easy, 12 on Normal & I think you can open all 16 once you beat Hard. Then the Superhuman difficulty opens up for you to play through. ColoradoKindBud
How is the Superhuman difficulty? I am playing it on normal and I have not beaten yet (too many games out!!!), but think it is cool. It is definetly a lot of running and gunning! I am a fan.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
^Superhuman is hard to be sure, but not impossible.  I'd say it's still easier than Halo on Legendary or CoD2 on Veteran, but it's no cakewalk, that's for sure!
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts
superhuman isn't that bad its barely a step above hard, I've beaten it on hard normal and superhuman. oh and the 4 new weapons you get are the reapers(used by slipskulls, like dual pistols with lockon), arc charger(used by the hardfang) L11-2 Dragon(like a flamethrower) and the splitter
hoopking92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hoopking92
Member since 2005 • 214 Posts
for u guys workin on the game watch out for the cathedral lvl with all the LEAPERS!
MartinMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MartinMan
Member since 2005 • 1486 Posts
Congrats on beating Resistance :D I've already beaten it like 4 times already.