I have both and like both

This topic is locked from further discussion.

237thengbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 237thengbn
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I see everyone bashing PS3 about how its going to fail,etc,etc. I got a 360 when it first came out and i caught the 3 red rings of death(had to send it back) It seems that folks have forgotten that the 360 only had 2 games that was worth playing. Only after a year or so then things got better, now lets talk about the regular games (xbox) the game that you could play on it (360) were lame so i dont see it being any different from Ps3 at launch. I love both system,np with my Ps3( thank God for that and one up for PS3 over 360) People have to under this is the 21 century and t.v.s are going to a new tech everything is going HD so if you dont have a HD tv then you're up sh-- out of luck. Try going to HHgregg, best buy or even walmart and find just plain jane tvs not going to happen. After 3 months of the PS3 system been out if the game come out for ps3 are good then PS3 is already ahead of 360. Like I said I have both system and im a fan of both xbox 360 and playstation 3. If you got both then your have the best of both worlds. 8)