Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

Hello guys, so I have come back from college and I'm ready to start playing PS3 again. However, I don't remember my login e-mail and I already had 3 platinum trophies (which is a lot to me) so if you could please tell me a way of retrieving my account.

And don't suggest me calling Sony or whatever please.

Edit: I have about two months of Playstation Plus left

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

To be blunt, you're pretty much fucked if you can't remember your e-mail address. I forgot the e-mail to some side account I had and there was just no way to find out what e-mail address it was created with by just knowing the username. Of course, I didn't contact Sony as the account wasn't of much importance to me, but I have a feeling they wouldn't be very helpful, although it's probably your best shot. Otherwise, you can try or keep trying to look into yourself. I didn't waste a whole lot of time with it as it seemed like it was going to be an impossible task.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

I still don't understand how people forget their email addresses, people check their emails everyday.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

You are going to have to either:

A.) call Sony,

2.) find some notebook where you wrote down your email,

or

Omega.) give up and start over.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

contact your ISP, search for archived emails you might have saved, online transaction receipts etc... I had forgotten my original PSN so I created a new one, then remembered it and reactivated it later so I have two PSN IDs.