Hyped For Playstation Experience

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for frankiebotzkidd
frankiebotzkidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By frankiebotzkidd
Member since 2014 • 68 Posts

Got a feelin were gunna see quite a few game announcements. I'm calling it now , god of war ps4 ! i can only dream. What do you guys think well see?

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

I'm not going to dream again as I get burned every time I do, but seeing as tho Sony has nothing for the holiday season and it doesn't kick off till February, there only chance is to get some huge game announcements out for Christmas to keep up the hype until E3, I'm expecting 2 big announcements. The fact alot of the huge first party developers haven't even shown anything from what there working on, gives me a small hope we'll have some big announcements.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

I'm very confident that it will deliver. Sony has smartly played their cards close to their chest while M$ blew their load too early. Over 110 indie devs will be there as well as tons of AAA titles. I expect new services to be announced too. 2015 looks to be a killer year for PS. Viva la Playstation!!

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

I don't get why people get hyped for announcements, its a bloody announcement, not the game...

frankiebotzkidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By frankiebotzkidd

@GTR12: because it gives us something to look forward to ! were not dead are we! lol its fun to anticipate something but its also good to temper your expectations so you don't make them so large it couldn't ever live up to your own measures :)

Leijido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Leijido
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Is anyone actually going to Vegas to attend PlayStation Experience? I have a spare e-ticket for the expo since I won't be able to make it. PM me because I don't want it to go to waste.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GTR12

@frankiebotzkidd said:

@GTR12: because it gives us something to look forward to ! were not dead are we! lol its fun to anticipate something but its also good to temper your expectations so you don't make them so large it couldn't ever live up to your own measures :)

Your expecting them to anticipate something and that's your expectation....right.

frankiebotzkidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By frankiebotzkidd

@GTR12: what? lol . I'm not gunna even try to figure that one out . listen man, i hope they announce some cool new video games that i can look forward to . if they don't they don't , what am i gunna do get all upset about it ? if they do announce some cool new video games then i can look forward to playing them . if not then they're stupid because they get less of my money . thats it . it sounds like your like a little depressed my friend . getting all emotional when a company doesn't reveal a new video game and all lol . these companies are huge corporations that have a business strategy. for them not to unveil a few new ps4 games to get excited about at an event called the "playstation experience" would be a little silly but I've seen companies make more idiotic moves no doubt . i think its a sure bet with this one but i could be wrong . seeing the last guardian at this one though? i wouldn't hold my breath lol

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

There's rumours on GAF of 4 "megaton" announcements but take that with whatever amount of salt you wish.

This is the perfect time for a proper Crash 4 to be announced. Not that I think it'll happen, just that it's the perfect time.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GTR12

@frankiebotzkidd said:

@GTR12: what? lol . I'm not gunna even try to figure that one out . listen man, i hope they announce some cool new video games that i can look forward to . if they don't they don't , what am i gunna do get all upset about it ? if they do announce some cool new video games then i can look forward to playing them . if not then they're stupid because they get less of my money . thats it . it sounds like your like a little depressed my friend . getting all emotional when a company doesn't reveal a new video game and all lol . these companies are huge corporations that have a business strategy. for them not to unveil a few new ps4 games to get excited about at an event called the "playstation experience" would be a little silly but I've seen companies make more idiotic moves no doubt . i think its a sure bet with this one but i could be wrong . seeing the last guardian at this one though? i wouldn't hold my breath lol

Im depressed lol? it seems as if you are.

It'll be as follows;

"Uncharted 4 coming soon (that's the announcement) and we will reveal the release date at e3 2015" (so its an announcement for an announcement).

There's no reason for them to announce anything, the competition isn't doing anything.

This is my opinion of course, the event is just because PlayStation turned 20, its a birthday party.

frankiebotzkidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frankiebotzkidd

@GTR12: we shall see my friend. i suspect your are dead wrong. the glass is half full brethren , cheer up its ok lol

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GTR12

@frankiebotzkidd said:

@GTR12: we shall see my friend. i suspect your are dead wrong. the glass is half full brethren , cheer up its ok lol

Just wait and watch.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#13 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@GTR12 said:

I don't get why people get hyped for announcements, its a bloody announcement, not the game...

lol...that's kinda how I feel!!