'How to improve the PlayStation Network' - Feedback please!

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Caemgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Caemgen
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi there,

I created a 'document', discussing several improvements for the PlayStation Network. I think this will greatly improve the overall online gaming experience. I'm posting this on a few big forums for feedback and publicity, so that (with a little pressure from a lot of PlayStation customers) Sony will hopefully DO something with it, instead of putting their energy in a new 'Photo tool' instead of the highly requested features, such as cross-game voicechat.

When I feel this document is complete, I'll send it to Sony and the team that is responsible for the firmware-updates.

JPEG (image of the document / I can't post images, unfortunately):
http://www.caemgen.nl/PSN/PSN_improvements.jpg

PDF-format:
http://www.caemgen.nl/PSN/PSN_improvements.pdf

Thread on the official PlayStation forums:
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=419658

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
:roll: While its all good and dandy to give firmware "wish lists" this will accomplish nothing and is ultimately a waste of time...
Caemgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Caemgen
:roll: While its all good and dandy to give firmware "wish lists" this will accomplish nothing and is ultimately a waste of time... americahellyeah
Doing nothing at all won't help either.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]:roll: While its all good and dandy to give firmware "wish lists" this will accomplish nothing and is ultimately a waste of time... Caemgen

Yes it will...
Caemgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Caemgen

[QUOTE="Caemgen"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]:roll: While its all good and dandy to give firmware "wish lists" this will accomplish nothing and is ultimately a waste of time... americahellyeah

Yes it will...

I don't see how. Enlighten me, please.

The administrator of the UK official PlayStation forums responded to this and said he'd read it and make sure it will be delivered to someone high up at SCEE / SCEA.
So I say it does, in fact, make a difference.

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="Caemgen"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="Caemgen"] Doing nothing at all won't help either.

Yes it will...

I don't see how. Enlighten me, please.

If Sony listened to consumer feedback instead of wasting their time on useless apps we wouldn't be here in the first place.. So instead of sending them mail which they have to take time to open, read, and then ignore why not just let them keep working on the worthless crap they think someone would want so they can eventually get to something worth a damn... I get where you're coming from but pretty much all the things on your list have been what we the fans have been begging for since launch over 2 years ago and Sony has done nothing about them...
maniac-2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 maniac-2k7
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
You could have said 'make it like XBL but try not to charge us for it' and it would have come to the same effect. I really doubt Sony would take any time looking at something like that, but I guess it is better than doing nothing.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 americahellyeah
You could have said 'make it like XBL but try not to charge us for it' and it would have come to the same effect. I really doubt Sony would take any time looking at something like that, but I guess it is better than doing nothing.maniac-2k7
Now why would you want to ruin PSN by making an XBL clone? thats just silly..
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 ShadowBass989
Member since 2004 • 1734 Posts
well, if this is a serious thread. is the question what can we do to make the psn better?? well, first off, if sony isnt going to have b.c. in there systems, start releasing playstation 1 and 2 titles for download. my opinion n e way. keep it up with the movies coming out, those r great. man, i cant think of n e thing else at the moment. ill be back.
Caemgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Caemgen

What you say is true.

But if ONE, or even two big gaming websites would publish such a document (which needs to be rewritten anyway, because my English isn't that good as I'm Dutch) and write a story about how the Sony customers have been asking for these things for a long time and Sony doing nothing about it, it will create a certain pressure.

The PS3's online functionalities aren't even up to par with the FIRST Xbox... Come on!
I would be happy to pay for the service. I also pay for Xbox Live right now, but unfortunately all my friends are on PSN.

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 americahellyeah

What you say is true.

But if ONE, or even two big gaming websites would publish such a document (which needs to be rewritten anyway, because my English isn't that good as I'm Dutch) and write a story about how the Sony customers have been asking for these things for a long time and Sony doing nothing about it, it will create a certain pressure.

The PS3's online functionalities aren't even up to par with the FIRST Xbox... Come on!
I would be happy to pay for the service. I also pay for Xbox Live right now, but unfortunately all my friends are on PSN.

Caemgen
Thousands of website and lots of very large well respected and popular websites have all posted "How to make *insert something about PS3* better" articles.. and guess what? They never do a thing... It took Sony 2 years to give us in-game XMB... A letter from Jesus himself wouldn't change a thing... If Sony ever makes me pay for PSN I will be moving to another console... We're damn close to XBL and we get it for free... I'd rather just wait than have to shell out my hard earned cash..
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShadowBass989
we dont need an XBL clone. we have free internet and free online gaming. just do more to make it better. a cross game voice chat would b cool. sending voice messages (appartantly thats a big deal.) work on making the browser faster and better. i would rather surf the net with my laptop, but i enjoy using my browser when i can. and although i still havent heard a reason as too y achievements r better, i enjoy collecting trophies. thanks to the edition of trophies, i play gamers on the harder mode, or i go on that extra quest. we need more games with trophies. and some great older games need to get an update with trophies. heavenly sword, lair, oblivion, MGS4(this one especially). i own an xbox, but i feel more accomplished when i get that platinum trophy rather than just stacking up a bunch of numbers.
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ShadowBass989
[QUOTE="Caemgen"]

What you say is true.

americahellyeah

Thousands of website and lots of very large well respected and popular websites have all posted "How to make *insert something about PS3* better" articles.. and guess what? They never do a thing... It took Sony 2 years to give us in-game XMB... A letter from Jesus himself wouldn't change a thing... If Sony ever makes me pay for PSN I will be moving to another console... We're damn close to XBL and we get it for free... I'd rather just wait than have to shell out my hard earned cash..

i agree. if sony makes it too where we have to pay for online, i wont b playing online n e more. we shouldnt have to pay to play.

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="Caemgen"]

What you say is true.

ShadowBass989

i agree. if sony makes it too where we have to pay for online, i wont b playing online n e more. we shouldnt have to pay to play.

Exactly.. the only time I think paying to play is justified is in an MMO... but even then I'm much more inclined to micro-transactions..
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
I don't really have a problem with how PSN works, but I have 2 things that I don't like about the PS3 and its interface. For one, you can't access your profile offline. Sure, I'm always connected, but it just makes no sense that you can't access your profile card or really anything about your profile, when you're not online. The user account is always directly linked to a specific PSN ID anyways, so it's not like you have to worry about viewing different profiles with the same user. For as clean and stylish as the XMB looks, the integrated user experience is lacking. Number two is still the lack of any API support from Sony. I like what the mygamercard.net guys do and I would like to see that done withe the PS3. See people's completion-rate on games, what games they played, when they've been online.
maniac-2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 maniac-2k7

[QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]You could have said 'make it like XBL but try not to charge us for it' and it would have come to the same effect. I really doubt Sony would take any time looking at something like that, but I guess it is better than doing nothing.americahellyeah

I wish PSN was more like XBL in terms of functionality! XBL lets you do way more and it's much more user friendly.

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]I don't really have a problem with how PSN works, but I have 2 things that I don't like about the PS3 and its interface. For one, you can't access your profile offline. Sure, I'm always connected, but it just makes no sense that you can't access your profile card or really anything about your profile, when you're not online. The user account is always directly linked to a specific PSN ID anyways, so it's not like you have to worry about viewing different profiles with the same user. For as clean and stylish as the XMB looks, the integrated user experience is lacking. Number two is still the lack of any API support from Sony. I like what the mygamercard.net guys do and I would like to see that done withe the PS3. See people's completion-rate on games, what games they played, when they've been online.

The reason you can't access profile and account info when offline is because its all online.. its not on the PS3 itself, all that info is server side with Sony.. thats why when you log on to your account from another PS3 all you friends and info is still there... And as for the second thing... thats actually one of the things Sony is working on.. i can't find the link but they said in an interview that they're working to complete website - Ps3 information syncing...
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 americahellyeah

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]You could have said 'make it like XBL but try not to charge us for it' and it would have come to the same effect. I really doubt Sony would take any time looking at something like that, but I guess it is better than doing nothing.maniac-2k7

I wish PSN was more like XBL in terms of functionality! XBL lets you do way more and it's much more user friendly.

XBL doesn't do much more than PSN... especially for 60 dollars a year...
Caemgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Caemgen
[QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"] Now why would you want to ruin PSN by making an XBL clone? thats just silly..americahellyeah

It isn't worth 60 dollars a year, but is does do much more. Have you ever used it?
daveydag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 daveydag
Member since 2004 • 403 Posts
just a little something from some one that hasn't tried any online consoles ever since i got my ps3 online just recently. i must say no matter what XBL has it doesn't really matter for the ps3 users, and i have found that its a great start for online, the HOME is good fun if u can avoid the gimps hitting on girls, its a start anyway to something that could be great. maybe a little easier ways to communicate with others would be nice, but heard u can voice chat in home by pressing R2 or something so that makes that simple, never seen or heard anyone doing it yet though. and the online shop i think would be nice to get a few more things in it. otherwise guys i really like it, i think that it wouldn't need much work and cross game chatting :S u can msg ppl, u just want to voice chat? get a phone or something :P well i think its great, and i don't think spamming them with emails will help much either, basically gotta hope one of them think its needed, and u can't say it isn't evolving, since i started got a few new things and hey just give em time, we will get something amazing. Daveydag
maniac-2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 maniac-2k7

PSN right now feels like a half version of XBL, to me. Pracitcally everything in that PDF about what changes we want to PSN is already, and has been for a while, on XBL. I have both systems and as much as they're both great, from an online perspective (user interface/functionality wise), I definitely prefer XBL.

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]

Caemgen

It isn't worth 60 dollars a year, but is does do much more. Have you ever used it?

Yes... I've used it on occasion over the past two years... and when I had a 360 at launch I used it alot... Really not much better than PSN.. I got alot more lag than I do with PSN and the only big difference is Cross-game invites and unified friends list... XBL is full of children.. annoying whiny high pitched children who just scream and cuss for no reason.. At least because of the higher price point with PS3 not every kid can get one for his freakin birthday...
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 americahellyeah

PSN right now feels like a half version of XBL, to me. Pracitcally everything in that PDF about what changes we want to PSN is already, and has been for a while, on XBL. I have both systems and as much as they're both great, from an online perspective (user interface/functionality wise), I definitely prefer XBL.

maniac-2k7
I prefer less 10 year olds screaming in my ear because i killed them...
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BenderUnit22
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]I don't really have a problem with how PSN works, but I have 2 things that I don't like about the PS3 and its interface. For one, you can't access your profile offline. Sure, I'm always connected, but it just makes no sense that you can't access your profile card or really anything about your profile, when you're not online. The user account is always directly linked to a specific PSN ID anyways, so it's not like you have to worry about viewing different profiles with the same user. For as clean and stylish as the XMB looks, the integrated user experience is lacking. Number two is still the lack of any API support from Sony. I like what the mygamercard.net guys do and I would like to see that done withe the PS3. See people's completion-rate on games, what games they played, when they've been online.

The reason you can't access profile and account info when offline is because its all online.. its not on the PS3 itself, all that info is server side with Sony.. thats why when you log on to your account from another PS3 all you friends and info is still there... And as for the second thing... thats actually one of the things Sony is working on.. i can't find the link but they said in an interview that they're working to complete website - Ps3 information syncing...

I know it's all server-side (which is why loading your trophy card takes forever), but there's not really a reason for not also having that offline. After all, you can check your trophies in the trophy list, so it does know which ones you unlocked, and even at what time, so why can't the PS3 generate a card with that data? Of course it's not guaranteed to be properly updated, for example if you play online on a different PS3, but it would update whenever you log in. I remember that too, but it was ages ago. I actually think Phil Harrison hinted at the website during E3 07, where he said something about a PlayStation website, Home integration and other stuff.
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ShadowBass989

Now why would you want to ruin PSN by making an XBL clone? thats just silly..americahellyeah

i feel the same. ive had my 360 for about 3 weeks now, and i like my psn better. more organized, easier to find things. the only thing XBL does better than psn is that they succeed in attracting a wider range of gamers. like a left for dead night, and a females fable 2 gathering. nice things indeed. they have more media that u can choose from, like when obama won the election and gave his speech. they r both good, different in there own ways.
daveydag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 daveydag
Member since 2004 • 403 Posts

maniac-2k7
lets try and avoid the 360 / ps3 wars. it might be they got it, but lets stick to ps3 other than "xbox tis amazing and got all dat stuff we want blah blah blah" play it then, its the best way in my opinion to tell sony you don't like what they are doing.
maniac-2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 maniac-2k7

[QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]

americahellyeah

Well, I did say I was talking about functionality and interface, not actual online play. But really, they're both pretty much the exact same for actual online play, I've had plenty of 10 year olds screaming and cussing for no reason on PSN. As long as you stay away from H3 on XBL, you're pretty much safe.

maniac-2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 maniac-2k7

[QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]

daveydag

lets try and avoid the 360 / ps3 wars. it might be they got it, but lets stick to ps3 other than "xbox tis amazing and got all dat stuff we want blah blah blah" play it then, its the best way in my opinion to tell sony you don't like what they are doing.

It was only a comparison, not a 360/ps3 war...

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="BenderUnit22"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]I don't really have a problem with how PSN works, but I have 2 things that I don't like about the PS3 and its interface. For one, you can't access your profile offline. Sure, I'm always connected, but it just makes no sense that you can't access your profile card or really anything about your profile, when you're not online. The user account is always directly linked to a specific PSN ID anyways, so it's not like you have to worry about viewing different profiles with the same user. For as clean and stylish as the XMB looks, the integrated user experience is lacking. Number two is still the lack of any API support from Sony. I like what the mygamercard.net guys do and I would like to see that done withe the PS3. See people's completion-rate on games, what games they played, when they've been online.

I know it's all server-side (which is why loading your trophy card takes forever), but there's not really a reason for not also having that offline. After all, you can check your trophies in the trophy list, so it does know which ones you unlocked, and even at what time, so why can't the PS3 generate a card with that data? Of course it's not guaranteed to be properly updated, for example if you play online on a different PS3, but it would update whenever you log in. I remember that too, but it was ages ago. I actually think Phil Harrison hinted at the website during E3 07, where he said something about a PlayStation website, Home integration and other stuff.

Well part of the reason they couldn't also have the data stored on the console is because it would inevitably lead to the hacking of PSN... PS3 can't generate a card simply because they haven't made a program for it to do that... Personally i don't think i'll ever switch from a custom card that I update manually because it just allows for so much more customization... I doubt sony would even offer different backgrounds.. i mean lets face it.. if they can't even give more than 250 avatars for 14 million PSN users i doubt they'd be able to do updating PS3 "gamer cards"
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 americahellyeah

[QUOTE="daveydag"][QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]

maniac-2k7

It was only a comparison, not a 360/ps3 war...

regardless its not allowed here because it often turns into a flamewar/arguement
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 americahellyeah

maniac-2k7

Well, I did say I was talking about functionality and interface, not actual online play. But really, they're both pretty much the exact same for actual online play, I've had plenty of 10 year olds screaming and cussing for no reason on PSN. As long as you stay away from H3 on XBL, you're pretty much safe.

Yeah well 9 times out of 10 on XBL I'll get into a match (regardless of game) full of children who think they're "cool" because they play video games with a headset :roll: on PSN its only maybe 3 times out of 10...
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenderUnit22
Well part of the reason they couldn't also have the data stored on the console is because it would inevitably lead to the hacking of PSN... PS3 can't generate a card simply because they haven't made a program for it to do that... Personally i don't think i'll ever switch from a custom card that I update manually because it just allows for so much more customization... I doubt sony would even offer different backgrounds.. i mean lets face it.. if they can't even give more than 250 avatars for 14 million PSN users i doubt they'd be able to do updating PS3 "gamer cards" americahellyeah
I don't think that would lead to hacking of the PSN, because the data they need is already saved on the PS3, in the trophy list that's accessible even offline. "PS3 can't generate a card simply because they haven't made a program for it to do that..." Well, duh, the PS3 also doesn't have cross-game chat because they haven't made a program for that, that counts for pretty much anything that they could do but haven't. The point of a good API would exactly be to have that great option for customization, but having all the data needed to automatically sync for the PSN servers, instead of having to manually change crap. Sony can have their unified, grey box card and user websites can offer a variety of designs and uses.
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShadowBass989
[QUOTE="BenderUnit22"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] The reason you can't access profile and account info when offline is because its all online.. its not on the PS3 itself, all that info is server side with Sony.. thats why when you log on to your account from another PS3 all you friends and info is still there... And as for the second thing... thats actually one of the things Sony is working on.. i can't find the link but they said in an interview that they're working to complete website - Ps3 information syncing...americahellyeah

Well part of the reason they couldn't also have the data stored on the console is because it would inevitably lead to the hacking of PSN... PS3 can't generate a card simply because they haven't made a program for it to do that... Personally i don't think i'll ever switch from a custom card that I update manually because it just allows for so much more customization... I doubt sony would even offer different backgrounds.. i mean lets face it.. if they can't even give more than 250 avatars for 14 million PSN users i doubt they'd be able to do updating PS3 "gamer cards"

yeah i do wish they would deliver more avatars or make it where we can search for our own and choose one to our liking.
Caemgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Caemgen
[QUOTE="maniac-2k7"]

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"] I prefer less 10 year olds screaming in my ear because i killed them... americahellyeah

Yeah well 9 times out of 10 on XBL I'll get into a match (regardless of game) full of children who think they're "cool" because they play video games with a headset :roll: on PSN its only maybe 3 times out of 10...

That's because there are less PS3 owners with a headset. Also, you will always run into people like that, on any console. It sucks, yeah, but that's how it works. You just have to find yourself a nice group of serious, fun people to play with.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 americahellyeah

Caemgen

That's because there are less PS3 owners with a headset. Also, you will always run into people like that, on any console. It sucks, yeah, but that's how it works. You just have to find yourself a nice group of serious, fun people to play with.

Having less people with a headset isn't always a bad thing.. plus all the games where it matters they usually have em... Socom and COD rooms are always usually 90% full with headsets...
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ShadowBass989
[QUOTE="Caemgen"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] Yeah well 9 times out of 10 on XBL I'll get into a match (regardless of game) full of children who think they're "cool" because they play video games with a headset :roll: on PSN its only maybe 3 times out of 10... americahellyeah

Having less people with a headset isn't always a bad thing.. plus all the games where it matters they usually have em... Socom and COD rooms are always usually 90% full with headsets...

...and most of them are annoying
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]I know it's all server-side (which is why loading your trophy card takes forever), but there's not really a reason for not also having that offline. After all, you can check your trophies in the trophy list, so it does know which ones you unlocked, and even at what time, so why can't the PS3 generate a card with that data? Of course it's not guaranteed to be properly updated, for example if you play online on a different PS3, but it would update whenever you log in. I remember that too, but it was ages ago. I actually think Phil Harrison hinted at the website during E3 07, where he said something about a PlayStation website, Home integration and other stuff.ShadowBass989

yeah i do wish they would deliver more avatars or make it where we can search for our own and choose one to our liking.

All it takes is 1 person to have an avatar with boobies to get Sony in trouble though... if user made content has taut us anything its that without heavy handed moderation the most offensive things known to man will be created and distributed if possible...
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="Caemgen"] That's because there are less PS3 owners with a headset. Also, you will always run into people like that, on any console. It sucks, yeah, but that's how it works. You just have to find yourself a nice group of serious, fun people to play with.ShadowBass989

70% of the time no... In fact i rarely come across a hostile team in Socom...
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ShadowBass989

All it takes is 1 person to have an avatar with boobies to get Sony in trouble though... if user made content has taut us anything its that without heavy handed moderation the most offensive things known to man will be created and distributed if possible...

true. i did forget about that. well then they need to release a major avatar over haul update. i mean major. little big planet, motorstorm (more), god of war (more), bioshock, dead space, etc... u see where im going with this.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
my only beef with the psn network is , sony god dammit give us aussies the psn cards so we can give u our moneyz! AND not being able to download themes in background..
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 americahellyeah
ShadowBass989

true. i did forget about that. well then they need to release a major avatar over haul update. i mean major. little big planet, motorstorm (more), god of war (more), bioshock, dead space, etc... u see where im going with this.

major is an understatment... they need a COMPLETE overhaul of the entire avatar collection... take out all those stupid animal figures and clay... things not to mention the other 60% of crap in their that makes no sense... I would even be for paying for avatars (99c of course) because its just pathetic... at the average number of people that would have the same avatar as you is 56,000... which is just pathetic...
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ShadowBass989
[QUOTE="ShadowBass989"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] Having less people with a headset isn't always a bad thing.. plus all the games where it matters they usually have em... Socom and COD rooms are always usually 90% full with headsets... americahellyeah

70% of the time no... In fact i rarely come across a hostile team in Socom...

i guess its just me, lol. im so sick and tired of hearing the n word... i just get really annoyed when it sounds like a fighter jet starting up in other players mics. thank god for the mute button. ive played some online on the 360 though, and ill agree that so far, alot of children r on there.
s1wel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 s1wel
Member since 2008 • 375 Posts
psn fundamentaly is pretty good, especialy for a free service. all i ask is for more games across all titles, ps1+2 demos etc, and for in game voicechat improvements and the willingness by sony to keep improving little by little where it can and i will be happy. paying for psn is a big no-no for me
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ShadowBass989
yeah they need some new avatars, bad. thats one of the things i really want more than n e thing. hell i dunno what half the avatars r. i still think the clay ones at the end look like different colored dog turds.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 americahellyeah
yeah they need some new avatars, bad. thats one of the things i really want more than n e thing. hell i dunno what half the avatars r. i still think the clay ones at the end look like different colored dog turds.ShadowBass989
lol.. you too? i was like WTF why does that green dog turd have a face!? the first time i saw it...
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ShadowBass989
psn fundamentaly is pretty good, especialy for a free service. all i ask is for more games across all titles, ps1+2 demos etc, and for in game voicechat improvements and the willingness by sony to keep improving little by little where it can and i will be happy. paying for psn is a big no-no for mes1wel
i agree. if we arent going to get b.c. anymore, then start putting the whole library of ps1 and ps2 games up for download. the fact that they still work on it though is nice, they havent given up. and yes, i agree that paying for psn would b a big mistake on their part.
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ShadowBass989
[QUOTE="ShadowBass989"]yeah they need some new avatars, bad. thats one of the things i really want more than n e thing. hell i dunno what half the avatars r. i still think the clay ones at the end look like different colored dog turds.americahellyeah
lol.. you too? i was like WTF why does that green dog turd have a face!? the first time i saw it...

lol when i first saw those i looked and my dog who was sitting next to me, staring at me, and i asked him "do your turds have faces on them??" lol where the hell did they get those from??
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="ShadowBass989"]yeah they need some new avatars, bad. thats one of the things i really want more than n e thing. hell i dunno what half the avatars r. i still think the clay ones at the end look like different colored dog turds.ShadowBass989

lol when i first saw those i looked and my dog who was sitting next to me, staring at me, and i asked him "do your turds have faces on them??" lol where the hell did they get those from??

I know it just doesn't make any sense as to why Sony would have those on there... same with the little statues of the rhino and the other thing.. i mean what the hell? did they just pick completely random things they saw around a toy store for half the avays on there???
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
All I want instant invite to a game and party chat while in game and ill be fine
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ShadowBass989
[QUOTE="ShadowBass989"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] lol.. you too? i was like WTF why does that green dog turd have a face!? the first time i saw it... americahellyeah

I know it just doesn't make any sense as to why Sony would have those on there... same with the little statues of the rhino and the other thing.. i mean what the hell? did they just pick completely random things they saw around a toy store for half the avays on there???

prolly just went to a KB Toys store and had a blast. i like what i have now at first, but im growing tired of it. i want something new. thank god for the themes and wallpapers. at least i can change them up at time.