How much would i get for a used psp?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jensen_slipknot (2559 posts) -
i want to sell it cause its a Japanese psp. although default text is in English portable tv is in Japanese. also, X is back and O is to select. anyways, how much at ebgames/gamespot and if not much how much should i sell it for on craigslist?
#2 Posted by pimperjones (3116 posts) -
Depending on firmware you can get anywhere between 100-200+ on Ebay. The lower the firmware the more it'll be worth.
#3 Posted by damann22 (7655 posts) -

I think the only place you can sell it is on ebay cuz I doubt ebgames/gamestop would take a japanese psp.  But for a used psp on ebay with all the accessories could easily be around 200+.  Just depends on what games you have for it, Memory stick, cases, etc.  Also your firmware could help in raising the selling price if you have the "RIGHT" one. 

#4 Posted by TugboatTheGreat (646 posts) -
I doubt your local GameStop or EbGames would accept it, I suggest trying to sell it on Ebay..
#5 Posted by jensen_slipknot (2559 posts) -

I think the only place you can sell it is on ebay cuz I doubt ebgames/gamestop would take a japanese psp.  But for a used psp on ebay with all the accessories could easily be around 200+.  Just depends on what games you have for it, Memory stick, cases, etc.  Also your firmware could help in raising the selling price if you have the "RIGHT" one. 

damann22
i wouldnt tell them. thats where i bought it anyways