How Much would I get at Game Stop?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Rockman999 (7232 posts) -
If I trade in My old "Phat" PSP for a New Slim PSP?
#2 Posted by transfomors1 (416 posts) -
you'd get about 50 to 60 bucks i would sell it on ebay is it like new
#3 Posted by chinhman (43 posts) -

If I trade in My old "Phat" PSP for a New Slim PSP?Rockman999

Foramint-conditionpsp,youget$60.Youcanusethethreadbelowwhichshowsa $20trade-increditcoupontoget$80totaltrade-instorecredit.Ididexactly thatyesterdayto get my Daxter package.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25907127

#4 Posted by B-bad (5705 posts) -
you get $60 for it (make sure to take the power cord too) there is also a spedial offer to get an extra $20 with this coupon. The coupon only last till 9/13.
#5 Posted by MarkedByAshes (542 posts) -
Has anyone tried something insane like...say...CALLING GameStop and asking about trade-in deals?
#6 Posted by death1505921 (5260 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rockman999"]If I trade in My old "Phat" PSP for a New Slim PSP?chinhman

Foramint-conditionpsp,youget$60.Youcanusethethreadbelowwhichshowsa $20trade-increditcoupontoget$80totaltrade-instorecredit.Ididexactly thatyesterdayto get my Daxter package.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25907127

Broken space bar?

#7 Posted by rustedMECH (910 posts) -

^ seriously :P

#8 Posted by Rockman999 (7232 posts) -

Has anyone tried something insane like...say...CALLING GameStop and asking about trade-in deals? MarkedByAshes

I would've called them if it wasn't 2 in the morning at the time that I made this thread.

Thanks to all that responded.

#9 Posted by MarkedByAshes (542 posts) -

I would've called them if it wasn't 2 in the morning at the time that I made this thread.

Rockman999

Please excuse my dry sense of humor...

#10 Posted by 7CloudStrife7 (1764 posts) -

I really wouldn't do it. This is the logic on trade ins at Gamestop/ebgames. For example, you bring in a bag of actual real gold valued at $1000, gamestop/ebgames says, ok, if you trade us that gold worth $1000 we will give you $100, but wait, because we are so generous, you can only spend that $100 on something in our store, man, aren't we nice!

#11 Posted by mtlmlisha5 (328 posts) -

I really wouldn't do it. This is the logic on trade ins at Gamestop/ebgames. For example, you bring in a bag of actual real gold valued at $1000, gamestop/ebgames says, ok, if you trade us that gold worth $1000 we will give you $100, but wait, because we are so generous, you can only spend that $100 on something in our store, man, aren't we nice!

7CloudStrife7

Coudn't have put it better myself:lol::lol:

#12 Posted by w7w7w7w7w7 (4891 posts) -
$60