How much should I sell Vita for?

#1 Posted by Carl_W21 (2020 posts) -

I have 2 Vita's in my house and I am selling one to help fund a 3DS XL but don't know what to set price at.

It's a 3g+wi-fi model. Excellent condition all box and accessories that it came with as standard. In fact it is practically new, hardly used.

I may include the 16gb card but most likely not so don't include this.

Thanks guys.

#2 Edited by marcheegsr (2427 posts) -

Around 160-180 if its mint.

I bought mine used for 200. Basically brand new though and came with a 8gb memory card, Killzone and Sly cooper.

#3 Posted by Carl_W21 (2020 posts) -

@marcheegsr:

I paid around 170 for mine brand new with a 16gb card and a game pack. I am talking GBP. Are you talking dollars ?

About 100-110 GBP I think it converts too.

#4 Posted by marcheegsr (2427 posts) -

@Carl_W21 said:

@marcheegsr:

I paid around 170 for mine brand new with a 16gb card and a game pack. I am talking GBP. Are you talking dollars ?

About 100-110 GBP I think it converts too.

Yea im talking dollars.

#5 Posted by MethodManFTW (25359 posts) -

We buy Vitas at the pawn shop I work at for around 60-80 bucks.

#6 Posted by marcheegsr (2427 posts) -

We buy Vitas at the pawn shop I work at for around 60-80 bucks.

What do you re sell it for?

#7 Posted by MethodManFTW (25359 posts) -

@marcheegsr: ~120. honestly if a vita came into today the only way i'm paying 80 bucks for a vita is if it comes with a 32gb card. they definitely sell for more on ebay, but generally the people that sell to us are too lazy or dumb to list something.

#8 Posted by Lhomity (758 posts) -

Ebay.

Provide a detailed description, and plenty of photos of it. List it for a 7 or 10 day auction from a low-ish starting price. Package it well. Charge fair and accurate shipping, and get it shipped on time. Super easy.